Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Marilyn F.
Reno, NV
I buy the larger size of these and love them. No more mess when trying to add powder or liquid soap and it really gets the dishes clean. Most of all I don't see the residue on the glasses that some detergents leave. The action packs are easy and simple to use.
Tamy A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
It's an average diswasher cleaner. I've had no issues with really. I wouldn't say it's the best but it gets the job done. It's a good value for the amount I spent. I buy it regularly because they are cheaper.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
I've always had a great outcome using this in my dishwasher. Gets my tough caked on food off my dishes and leaves them sparkling clean every time. Definitely love this dishwasher detergent !!
Debra G.
Bound Brook, NJ
These are easy to use. You just put it in the soap part of the dishwasher and go. Makes it super quick to start the dishes and you don't have to working about spilling soap any west else. Just make sure your hands are dry before you grab them.
Julia L.
Amesbury, MA
Best dishwashing formula ever! Rinses and helps cleans every food related stain from any dish and utensil. Never is there a mark left behind on either when the dishwasher shuts off. Highly recommend!
Rochelle L.
Brandon, SD
I love that this detergent combines the great cleaning power of Cascade with the amazingness that is Dawn dishwashing detergent. It's like my dishes are getting twice as clean.
Samantha S.
Viola, IL
I was not a fan of these. I would put them into the dishwasher but the plastic-y coating they have would not completely dissolve during the cycle. They're inexpensive which is a positive, but I just don't like that they don't dissolve.
Vanessa S.
Winter haven, FL
I always use the cascade action pack they are great, no mess measuring powder or liquid. Just put one pack per dish load. Easy to use and spotless dishes. I recommend them.
Aryn E.
Halethorpe, MD
Works like a charm in my dishwasher. Rarely do I have to re wash anything. They're super convenient just pop one in and go, I like the lemon scent the best but I'm not picky. They're always available whether I go to target or wherever.
Bree T.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using cascade for a few months now, yet my dishes still aren't clean. I bought a jumbo pack, so It's too late to turn around. I will continue to use until until i run out, but then i will definitely be switching brands.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?