Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Jeannie D.
Draper, UT
I love how easy it is to pull one in the dishwasher and start it. No mess or using too much. Easy for my kids to use also! My dishes done it clean without any spots.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I initially got these on sale, but ever since I've used them- I've been buying them. They're affordable and actually clean all of my dishes! My glassware comes out of the dishwasher extremely clean when I use these- I recommend them!
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
These are awesome for cleaning dishes. Its super easy all you have to do is just pop them in to your dishwasher and you are all set. I never have to worry about running the dishwasher twice whenever I use these. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new detergent
Valeria M.
Miami
I rely on my dishwasher to clean all those dishes i dont feel like cleaning after a party. I rely on cascade to do the scrubbing for me. It smells great and leaves my dishes squeaky clean. I would recommend it to a friend and will be using it again in the near future.
Laura S.
Columbus, OH
The bag was really easy to store under the sink and this product made measuring the soap out for each load a lot easier. We noticed that our dishes typically always appeared clean after using this soap and that it left no soap residue. It was a good price for the size.
Hannah H.
Morgantown, WV
These dishwashing detergent pods are so handy and useful when it comes to cleaning the kitchen! They smell so nice and last a sufficient amount of time for the price. They're much more easy then having to use the actual detergent that comes in those huge containers.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I bought these as a quick way to do the dishes and
I will never turn back. The sent is pleset and not
over powering. I got these at my local dollar store.
They got my dished clean and got the stuck on stuff
off. I will never buy anything other than these.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
It's a product that does exactly what it says it will. It gets things clean and does a good job not leaving spots. I love the little packs. It makes it easy to just put in the dishwasher. Easy, affordable , and effective. What more could you want. The only con is the smell gets my allergies and that bums me out because it smells really good lol especially for soap!
Beth M.
These work great. They don't leave a reside on any of the dishes and I don't find that there is like reminants of undisolved portions in the dishwasher tab! I would recommend these over the liquid because they're so easy to just put in the dishwashing tab.
Abby F.
These are a bit pricy, but I love the way they clean the dishes so well. Also, they are almost 100% mess free and so easy to use. I've been using them for over a year and haven't looked back. I do wish you got more for the price though.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?