Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Cascade products seem to be the best product when it comes to dishwashing. Cleans things the best leaves the least amount of white reside on the dishes. And it smells great. I recommend cascade products to anyone with a dishwasher.
Melynda D.
SECANE, PA
I have been a fan of Cascade for years, so of course  I had to try them out! They are a bit more expensive than powdered detergent, but I never have any residue issues at all with this product! I would definitely buy these again.
Gabby H.
I use it because it is better than most other pods but it does mot always dissolve or clean all of my dishes. The plastic casing is found in the dishwasher often. Overall, Ill continue to buy due to it being affordable
Bobbie H.
Seward, NE
I think this detergent works great most of the time. The only problem I have with it is that my black cooking spoons and pans come out with white spots all over them. Otherwise it is perfect for my other dishes! and smells good too!
Mae M.
This brand has a good cleaner in itself. Usually I put one of these in before I start the dishwasher and it's completely dissolved by the end of the cycle. It keeps the dishes nice and clean and works great.
Liz S.
Hurst, IL
Cascade has been in my home for many years, but it seems either my dishwasher does not like it anymore, or they have cut some corners on making it. I keep getting a film on my glassware, that I have never gotten before. I used to LOVE cascade, but it seems now a days, I am looking for something that will actually clean and not leave residue.
Emily G.
Martinez, GA
Love the convenience of the Cascade Action Pacs! Even my kids can help with the dishes! I do find that the dishes do not rinse well and that there is a film left behind. This usually causes me to have to re-rinse them before I put them away. However, the dishes always come out clean - even when being washed with food stuck on!
Hala Y.
Manassas, VA
These are quick to throw in with no mess and they get the dishes clean with no streaking or water spots! Love this stuff! Side note: I do rinse off my dishes before putting them in the washer.
Tara S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I just started using these in my new apartment because the dishwasher was brand new and had a little packet to try. I bought the Target brand of these after I used the samples. These are definitely better than the Target ones. They made my dishes shiny and I will buy them after I finish the Target ones.
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
First time I bought this and that's why I bought such a small size. I do like how the dishes get very clean and how it is very easy to use you just drop in the dispenser. Good price, but better if you buy the bigger container. I would buy again, but I only use the dishwasher every week, just once a week.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?