Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Emily J.
These work great! They get rid of every little speck. They smell great and are easy to use.
Shania F.
This product works really well to get all of the food that tends to get stuck on dishes.
Gaby E.
Great product! Used them every day leave my dishes clean , even my daugter can used them
Sara M.
Cascade always leaves or dishes clean and sparkly. Plus it helps our kitchen smell great!
Liz M.
Cincinnati, OH
I hate buying these but they seem to work pretty good. I'm more of a hand washer though.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC
Definitely clean the dishes well. Great scent. Definitely easier to use than the powder.
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
Love my pods for the dishwasher. They get the dishes super clean without any scrubbing.
Taylor S.
Buckeye, AZ
Love these they really clean and leave the dishes smelling great and shiny. Very good
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Great dishwashing packs. They leave dishes clean and smelling great. I recommend them
Lindsey N.
My family has used this for as long as I can remember. Smells great, works perfectly.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?