Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct uploaded by Kara R.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Action Pac Dishwashing Detergent with Dawn 4 ct see more...

• If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?2 Answers
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
I love to use the little pods because they are so convenient and easy to use. I would recommend any one to use these
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is awesome. No residue. We always buy this one, I have been dissatisfied with most other types and brands.
Olivia M.
Pasco, WA
This product works great I bought ut at my local big Lots and it was very affordable didn't leave the dishes stained.
Allyssa G.
Denver, CO
Gets the job done but leaves scum on the dishes. Not my favorite thing to use to wash dishes but gets the job done .
Ashley D.
This product works well, but I do think there are other store brand products that are cheaper and work just as well
Erin Y.
We have an old dish washer and these packets are the only thing that helps get our dishes clean. Love these packets
MaKayla H.
Cleans my dishes much better than any other dish washing detergent. It really helps remove anything on the dishes.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Love these little packs. They really do a good job at cleaning the dishes without leaving behind any type of gunk.
Sarah F.
Allons, TN
Works fine never ruins dishes cleans them good always gets the job done I don't buy anything we have my mom does
Colleen D.
Horseheads, NY
I love these! They make dish washing so much easier, and I've NEVER had a problem! Super simple and easy to use.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
If you don't pre-rinse does it get your dishes clean?