BY CASCADE #14 in Dishwashing Detergent

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent 50% MORE vs. 32 count. Shine Shield Formula. With the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn.   see more...

• Which do you prefer?? Cascade Actionpacs or Finish Power...6 Answers
Cascade 2-in-1 ActionPacs with Dawn Dishwasher Detergent
  • "These are super convenient and I like them because my dishwasher's soap door doesn't close so this helps to distribute the soap like a time-released capsule." in 22 reviews
  • "My mom had always used the big C growing up, so when I got my own home and my own dishwasher, it was natural for me to use Cascade as well." in 12 reviews
  • "I can usually always find coupons for these as well - which makes them much more economical than some other brands." in 10 reviews
  • "I always rinse my dishes fairly well before they go into the dishwasher but they always come out shiny and clean!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have been unable to find a cascade pack that does not leave grit or soap residue on the dishes after the first washing." in 7 reviews
Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I probably would’ve had a better review if I had a newer dishwasher, but my experience wasn’t terrible nonetheless. I could tell it still had the same effect as normal liquid Cascade, but the pack did not dissolve all the way. I also noticed a white powdery residue on my dishes. But like I said- it probably works great in an updated dishwasher!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Cascade 2-in-1 ActionPacs with Dawn Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 48 ea more...
I use these every time I run my dishwasher. I've noticed a few times that my dishes don't seem as thoroughly clean as I'd like them so I also add a little of the liquid cascade in. I'm not sure if that's bad but it works every time. I find these on good deals every time I buy them as well.
Taylor P.
Review for: Cascade 2-in-1 ActionPacs with Dawn Dishwasher Detergent, Citrus Breeze, 20 ea more...
I have been using cascade for a while now and I am not happy with the way my dishes look when they come out of the dishwasher. Some are not clean and my glasses look foggy. I might try adding a rinse to it and see if that helps. If not I might switch to another brand.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I love these due to the convenience! They also clean fairly well. I just wish they weren't priced so high compared to the boxed option. However, there are usually discount coupons available if you watch for them. I'd recommend this product!
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Obviously you have to rinse dishes off before you can put them in the dish washer but if you use this one you’ll really have to get everything off. They don’t clean as well as I’d like but they do leave my dishes fairly streak free.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Fast and easy to throw into the dishwasher. Recommend to any busy moms or dads who don’t like putting liquid detergent into their dishwashers every time to clean. These pods really make my dishes shiny and clean. Give it a try!
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
I love cascade! It works so well!! You don’t need to buy the “triple action” either. The regular one works just fine and I’ve compared it to other brands and it has passed the test! Would recommend and continue to purchase.
Jenny A.
Passaic, NJ
This is the only product I’ve used that leaves my dishes clean and smells great! It’s a great price and also something you can find almost anywhere. It’s left my dishes shined and clean a I would recommend this for sure!
Katie G.
Middletown
Cascade and only Cascade in my dishwasher, thank you very much.  They may be on the pricey end, as far as dishwasher pacs go, but they're also the best.  Other brands leave weird scum on my dishes or just plain don't get them clean.  Cascade is my one and only, because it gets my dishes clean (often without a proper rinsing) and doesn't leave greasy film on anything.
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These cascade two in one actually packs get my dishes so clean and they're not very expensive compared to some of the other brands I highly recommend this to friends recently I switch to a generic brand and I think the next time I buy dishwashing pods I'm gonna go back to cascade because there really is a difference between the cascade two in ones and the generic brand
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Which do you prefer?? Cascade Actionpacs or Finish Powerball? I like the Cascade myself!