BY CASCADE

Cascade 4x Concentrated All-in-1 ActionPacs combines the best of powder and gel in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes.  It pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shine Rinses dishes clean, leaves your dishwasher fresh Phosphate Free Inspired by the winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruits, mangoes and papayas. ; see more...

• "All dishes come out clean everytime. " in 1 review
  • "It does a much better job than the all natural dishwashing products I have tried. " in 1 review
  • "True it works great dont use them no more works great." in 1 review
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
I got this product in the Lavender scent and it makes my kitchen smell wonderful when I run the dishwasher. It also does a great job of removing the cooked on food on my bakeware. It does a much better job than the all natural dishwashing products I have tried.
Brittany S.
White Plains, NY
THE BEST. I never have to run my dishwasher twice as I used to do with other detergent pacs. it leaves my dishes sparkling and smells great. Its a good price for the size. Very effective and happy with its results. I buy this often. and will continue to buy
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
THESE ARE PERFECT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS. These can be used by just about anyone with their reliability, quick application, and easiness. I'm very satisfied with the Cascade action packs!
Stephanie A.
I love this cascade 2- in-1 actionPacs dishwasher detergent! I really don't use the dishwasher that much cause I like to do the dishes by hand but on the days that I'm not feeling well I just use the dishwasher and I absolutely love this product 👍🏼👍🏼
Stephany G.
Newark
Great product. I hardly need to wipe off my dishes before putting them in the dish washer. This product makes my day easier. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a must have they smell good they get my dishes clean I love that they're prepackage so I don't have to mess with filling the cup up they smell good well worth the money I would highly recommend this to family and friends I clean for a living these are a must have to have in your cabinet
Jessica S.
Turner, ME
Ok I think I'm a little addicted to using these in the dishwasher but they do an amazing job my dishes are always clean and I can honestly say I've had no complaints with Cascade
Nyree F.
Love these to use for our dishes. They work wonderfully and actually do the trick without leaving food behind on any dishes in the dishwasher. At first, I was hesitant because I wasn't sure that this product would work. But it did the trick!
Ashley L.
These are so convenient! Easy to just pop in your dishwasher. No mess. The dishes come out clean every time. The only downfall is that they are much pricier than regular dish detergent. Not many come in a pack for the amount you have to pay.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do love these when they work. Sometimes they don't open I'm rhe wah maybe it's my dishwasher. . Or the peoduct. So I'm on thr fence about that but ehen they do work my dishes are spot free and I love the smell in thr kitchen while they are washing