BY CASCADE #12 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade 4x Concentrated All-in-1 ActionPacs combines the best of powder and gel in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes.  It pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shine Rinses dishes clean, leaves your dishwasher fresh Phosphate Free Inspired by the winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruits, mangoes and papayas. ; see more...

• "True it works great dont use them no more works great." in 1 review
  • "It does a much better job than the all natural dishwashing products I have tried. " in 1 review
  • "All dishes come out clean everytime. " in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Overland Park, KS
I always buy the really fresh scents when buying cleaning products. These smelled great but I didn't feel as if they cleaned my dishes as well. Maybe I bought a bad bag but it didn't clean the grimy mess out of a bowl in my washer. It was the most easily accessible one to the sprayer. I've always used a cascade product but I won't be purchasing this one again.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR
I love these Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pacs! These are so handy to simply grab one and toss in your dishwasher! I can trust that the kids can start the machine with no fear of too much detergent! Priced right and can purchase at most any store! The convenience is worth the added expense!
katie f.
Ashville, PA
These are my absolutely favorite kinds of dishwasher detergent pacs! I don't only say that because they are Cascade, but also because for the price you get great quality and your dishes actually come out clean! With these I don't seem to notice as many white spots!
Alex G.
Sherman, TX
Super easy to use for a quick and on the go person like me! I love that I can just throw this in the dish washer and everything is taken care of. My dishes are clean and I never have to worry about doing any extra washed after taking them out of the dish washer!
Madeline A.
Lawrenceville, GA
i love this very much it leaves my plates very clean and very shiny and i love that is gentle in the dishwasher and i love it for a evryday soap and i just love how soft it leaves it and everything is the best dishwasher soap out there of soap world lol
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These pacs make it so easy to wash dishes. My sister lives with us and her chore is dishes, one time we ran out and she overflowed the dishwasher with soap because she out dish soap in it instead! Without these I would be cleaning up soap for days.
Kaleigh A.
Bohemia, NY
I love how well this cleans my dishes. The grab and go ease of an action pack makes washing dishes easier. I can just put the pack in and go, I have used this for a while and will continue to use it the smell price and quality do not disappoint
Taylor B.
I used to just use liquid dishwashing detergent but these actionpacs seem to do the job better than the liquid version. Haven't had any issues with dishes not being completely clean. Would definitely buy this product again.
Heather P.
These making washing the dishes so easy! The price for them is great and they're really effective. I was surprised that these actually leave the dishes spotless and without any residue as all. They smell really good too!
Dawn M.
Very fast and convenient if your in a rush. Not messy like other dishwasher liquids and powders. Has a great smell. I don't not notice a significant different in how clean it made my dishes compared to other cleaners