BY CASCADE #13 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade 4x Concentrated All-in-1 ActionPacs combines the best of powder and gel in one powerful pac to conquer tough food cleaning and greasy messes.  It pre-treats, fights stains, and rinses away tough food particles; all while fighting through layers of residue and leaving nothing behind but shine Rinses dishes clean, leaves your dishwasher fresh Phosphate Free Inspired by the winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruits, mangoes and papayas. ; see more...

• "All dishes come out clean everytime. " in 1 review
  • "It does a much better job than the all natural dishwashing products I have tried. " in 1 review
  • "True it works great dont use them no more works great." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
Nothing is easier than putting this small pod into the dishwasher and letting it do all the work for you. The price point is a little high without a coupon but prefer the pods over pouring detergent any day.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. Everything looks nice and clean and fresh .The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Sloane T.
This product always gets the job done. It is very affordable and easy to find. Unlike other brands this one always gets the job done the first time around. This comes in several different scents so you can change it up occasionally. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hayley W.
Denver
These are great. Not much to say as they don't leave a film. I notice these work best if you have the heat drying option on your dishwasher. They're really easy to use and aren't messy so you never have to worry about a bottle leaking or anything of that matter.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are you still in one packs are great I Love are you still in one packs are great I Love Cascade again one of those products it's been around me since I was a kid. At still an amazing product I'm a firm believer if it's not broken then don't change it
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do love these when they work. Sometimes they don't open I'm rhe wah maybe it's my dishwasher. . Or the peoduct. So I'm on thr fence about that but ehen they do work my dishes are spot free and I love the smell in thr kitchen while they are washing
Ashley L.
These are so convenient! Easy to just pop in your dishwasher. No mess. The dishes come out clean every time. The only downfall is that they are much pricier than regular dish detergent. Not many come in a pack for the amount you have to pay.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
No water and soap stains or leftover food when we use these. They smell good while the washer is running but doesn’t leave a perfume scent on the dishes which is nice. Also looks great on glassware and always available at my local Walmart.
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
Firstly, I love the liquid detergent pacs. They are very convenient and easy. The scent is great! I love the way my kitchen will smell during a washing cycle. My dishes come out very clean and I see no sign of residue.