BY CASBAH

Visit the Mediterranean with Casbah and discover a world of new flavors. Taste recipes perfected by generations of artful cooks passionate about good food and good health. CousCous is a flavorful pasta made from the finest organic semolina. It combines beautifully with other ingredients and cooks in just five minutes. CousCous with roasted garlic & Olive Oil is a recipe rooted in Casablanca. It is a delicious complement to your favorite entre. Enjoy! see more...

Annie O.
Provo, UT
We love couscous at our house! It's such a great alternative to bread or rice and it's so tasty!
Alicia m.
I love trying new foods and my latest is Couscous. So full of flavor. Just make my taste buds go crazy. I love this brand because it's fairly cheap and organic.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Great flavor. It's quick and easy to cook. Makes for a healthy meal too! I like to add a squirt of lemon to mine.
Genny W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently started eating couscous and this new roasted garlic is a new fav. Not too overdone so the garlic is nice but not really strong if you know what I mean. Good quality couscous decent price and easy to find in stores great product great side dish