Casamigos Tequila Reposado

by Casamigos

#20 in Tequila

The bouquet features mellow aromas of green grass and fresh pineapples. The palate is rich with flavors of sweet roasted tropical fruit, toasted nuts, and hints of vanilla. The finish is long and smooth with a pleasant hint of baking spice.

[product:casamigos-tequila-blanco-11]which tequila do you prefer out of the 3 colors
Start your review of Casamigos Tequila Reposado !
Tony J.
Casamigos Tequila Reposado  uploaded by Tony J.
Casamigos Tequila Reposado the new drink of the Summer. No salt no lime just a smooth shot on its own. You’ll get your money’s worth.
Dara K.
Washington D.C.
Casamigos Tequila Reposado  uploaded by Dara K.
I love casamigos. I've tasted all four types of tequilas. My fav kind thus far is Reposado. Its very smooth with a little kick. Each kind sneaks on you which I love. The strongest kind to me is the smokey bottle. Some mistake it as a black bottle or think that the bottle is frozen; but it's the way the bottle is made.
Shawn D.
Atlanta, GA
Casamigos is EXTREMELY smooth and clean with hints of caramel and cocoa. Put bottle in freezer drink by the shot, on the rocks, at times, straight from the bottle. No need to mix but you can if thats your preference;and cost is a bit pricey(56.00). Doesn't have that hit you in the throat strong, bitter taste like Patron. No hangover the next day. Makes a great gift as you can hear..lol..You will thank me later😉
Sofia A.
Jersey City, NJ
Casamigos Tequila Reposado  uploaded by Sofia A.
Love this tequila! The taste is uniquely amazing, high quality at a good price. I would definitely recommend this product
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Casamigos Tequila Reposado  uploaded by Brooke M.
Casamigos Tequila Reposado  uploaded by Brooke M.
Do you love a good sipping tequila? If so, you definitely need to add this to the list to try. The flavor is impeccable, yet not too overbearing. It has a flavor of vanilla mixed in to it which sets it apart from over tequilas, in my opinion. Such an easy drink to relax and sip on.
Priscilla G.
Irvine, CA
Can i just start if by saying i always choose a quality tequila because what fun is it to have a good buzz if the next day you’re going to wake up sick.. Casamigos tastes amazing. it’s smooth and easy to mix and drink! i love it so much!Casamigos Tequila Reposado
Amanda C.
Hayward, CA
Casamigos Tequila Reposado  uploaded by Amanda C.
Generally I usually take this as a shot or sip on this, but this weekend I ended up mixing this with muddled jalapeño, orange, and lemon. Turned out pretty refreshing! There are cheaper alternatives for tequilas, but I would say this is a pretty good one. Quite smooth.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I was first attracted to the rustic label, and I researched it, only to find out this is George Clooney's tequila offering. It is surprisingly tasty. I found it to be smooth and dark with notes of caramel. It tastes best chilled over ice with soda and a slice of orange. It is about $31 at Total Wines. I would buy it again. I recommend this Tequila...it is approved, so pour yourself a drink! Casamigos Tequila Reposado
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
I think I love this tequila because I love the man behind this brand. If you didn't know it was the sexy Gorge Clooneyyy 😍
Ana L.
Essex Jct, VT
I’m not a fan of tequila, but this is it for tequila shots. It’s an excellent quality and the one that my friends go for every time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joblessjen A.