BY CASAMIGOS

The bouquet features mellow aromas of green grass and fresh pineapples. The palate is rich with flavors of sweet roasted tropical fruit, toasted nuts, and hints of vanilla. The finish is long and smooth with a pleasant hint of baking spice. see more...

ashley d.
Atlanta
Okay this is my absolute favorite liquor of all time ! Thank you so much George Clooney for bringing it in for public sale! It is the smoothest and best tasting Tequila Iv ever had and tequila is my number one preferred liquor! I hope it starts to market more because it’s always a delight for me when I go to a bar and they actually have it . Use the Blanca with some pineapple juice and oooo you’ll be loving life! Again thank you George!!! Casamigos Tequila Blanco Casamigos Tequila Reposado Casamigos Tequila Anejo
Priscilla G.
Irvine, CA
Can i just start if by saying i always choose a quality tequila because what fun is it to have a good buzz if the next day you’re going to wake up sick.. Casamigos tastes amazing. it’s smooth and easy to mix and drink! i love it so much!Casamigos Tequila Reposado
B W.
Memphis, TN
The best tequila on the market. So smooth and delicious. It also doesn’t hurt that Rand Gerber and George Clooney started this delicious brand and company. It’s well priced for the quality you get if you don’t mind shelling out a bit more.
Michaela A.
Melbourne
This is a pretty good inexpensive tequila. It has nice vanilla undertones that make it a little sweet in comparison to some others. Easy for shots or mixed drinks. I have had it multiple times and will continue to buy it.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Prior to the sell of the brand by George Clooney, this tequila was soft, smooth, and was easily a sipping liquor. Hints of lime, salt, vanilla, and warmth spilled over from the glass by way of lovely aromas. After the sell of the brand, the tequila is still decent, but not a show stealer. If you can find a bottle with a cork cap, buy it.
Laura B.
Winnabow
This is just as smooth and easy to take as a shot as the blanco!  I would recommend this brand over any other tequila. The bottle is recognizable at bars and has a simple label. I was introduced to this over the summer and have used it consistently since. I would definitely buy this again.
Kelsey M.
I’m a fan of ALL Casamigos tequila (please sponsor me)!!! I’m a huge fan of the reposado and it’s always between this or the blanco when I’m out. 10/10 would recommend
Zoe C.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite tequila! The flavor is wonderful on its own, and really comes alive with a little soda and a squeeze of lime. The packaging is appealing, and looks great on my bar. Great value at this price point and I would highly recommend to others
Emily S.
So I’d likely never buy this again—but it’s still a tequila I’d give 5 stars. The drink has a smokier flavor, that is really tasty and well done here. If you like that, this is an amazing option for you. However, it’s not my favorite flavor. I’d much rather buy the blanco.
Angela P.
Johnson City, TN
This is the smoothest tequila I have ever had. This is the whole tequila I can sip on the rocks. It’s also splendid in mixed drink. It exceeded my expectations by far. I would 100% recommend this tequila. It’s well worth the price tag.