BY CASAMIGOS

The bouquet features mellow aromas of green grass and fresh pineapples. The palate is rich with flavors of sweet roasted tropical fruit, toasted nuts, and hints of vanilla. The finish is long and smooth with a pleasant hint of baking spice. see more...

Shannon G.
This has to be one of if not the best Tequila out there on the market.  It goes down ridiculously smooth and blows Patron out of the water.  Others may find it on the pricy side but for what you get quality wise it's really beyond worth it. Great for shots!
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
This has been my favorite tequila since I began drinking tequila. The drink of George Clooney is the drink for me. On the rocks, in a drink, it’s been executed perfectly!
Kali L.
This is by far my favorite tequila I've ever had. I'm constantly buying it and sharing it with my friends and telling them about it and telling them to go buy it. Anytime I have a tequila loving friend I buy them a bottle of this for either their birthday or Christmas.
Maddie B.
Chesapeake, VA
Tequila is my soulmate! Casamigos Tequila is my go-to whenever I’m stocking up at the liquor store. It’s smooth taste is delicious whether you’re sipping it on ice or mixing up a margarita! Guaranteed to spice up your next fiesta!
Bri Z.
Great midrange tequila brand, not for the faint at heart! This blend is absolutely the best in the Casamigos family, as well. Sold at most local stores, I have found it easily and loved it even easier.
Miriam E.
long beach
This tequila is so good. Super smooth. I drank quite a bit but didn’t have a hangover or a headache the next day. First time trying it and it won’t be my last.
Katherine P.
Grand Forks, ND
The only tequila I can really stand to drink. It tastes the best and has the best quality. Can’t stand patron or any of those but love casamigos!
Oreoluwa T.
Forest Park, IL
Great tequila that goes down so smooth. A little on the pricier side but i would reach for this before patron any day