Casamigos Tequila Reposado

by Casamigos

Casamigos® Tequila.

Exclusivo.

40% ALC./Vol. (80 proof).

750 ml.

What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?
Start your review of Casamigos Tequila Reposado!
Product Highlights
i never tried this i wonder if it is too st t ong because tequila is a strong liquior...........in reviews
FG R.
Bronxville, NY
Casamigos Tequila Reposado uploaded by FG R.
I used to be a skeptic on tequila but Casamigos Resposado changed that. This tequila is so smooth and has notes of vanilla which make it so sippable. I have it in a rocks glass over a large ice cube and slice of orange or blood orange. Salud!
Emily I.
Grand Island, NY
Normally I don't expect much from a celebrity liquor but tried a shot anyways. I expected it to be very harsh but I was gladly surprised by its smoothness and taste. This is my go to tequila now and I highly recommend it. Definitely top shelf.
Emily E.
I wasn’t expecting this to be so good. This tequila was pleasantly surprising. It had a great depth of flavor and really smooth taste. Less expensive, but comparable in flavor to a resposado tequila from patron or don Julio.
Carole O.
Henderson, NV
I have to say this is one of the best tequilas I’ve had. When chilled, it is smooth as a shot or to sip on. Must try for sure.
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This tequila goes down sooooo smooth. Perfect for taking shots. One of my favorite tequilas and not a terrible price point for the quality. Definitely my number one pick when it comes to tequilas.
Emily W.
Manhattan, IL
I typically go for tequila blanco for shots but Casamigos Reposado is so smooth. I will skip over other blanco tequilas to take shots of the reposado
Lynn F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite tequila! It is so smooth and easy to drink on its own or in a mixed drink. I would recommend this product.
Brittney B.
Metairie, LA
I am not a big drinking but I do enjoy an amazing tequila. This one is so smooth and founded by George Clooney. The product is perfect needs no improvement. Price is reasonable. If I am gong to drink tequila this is my preferred choice.
Staci S.
Elkhart, IN
This is my favorite tequila! It’s so smooth! I love it in margaritas but my husband drinks it on the rocks. I totally recommend it. I’ve also tried the Mezcal which is equally as smooth but very smokey— more of a sipping tequila than a mixing one.
Susan P.
For a celebrity branded tequila (George Clooney and Rande Gerber's), it's actually quite tasty and good quality. It's very smooth. A little pricy, yet worth it.