Casamigos Tequila Reposado uploaded by StanGramz T.

BY CASAMIGOS

Casamigos® Tequila.

Exclusivo.

40% ALC./Vol. (80 proof).

750 ml.

• What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...3 Answers
Casamigos Tequila Reposado
  • "i never tried this i wonder if it is too st t ong because tequila is a strong liquior..........." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Las Vegas
My all time favorite Reposado tequila. This is super smooth with a vanilla finish and you can definitely taste the vanilla. You get a slight oak taste but not the hard bite like some aged tequilas. I highly recommend!
Emily N.
Boston, MA
I wasn’t expecting this to be so good. This tequila was pleasantly surprising. It had a great depth of flavor and really smooth taste. Less expensive, but comparable in flavor to a resposado tequila from patron or don Julio.
Leonarda P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite tasting tequila hands down. So smooth and great tasting. You can almost sip this as a drink. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the price. I would recommend to new tequila drinkers because it doesn’t come off as bitter and strong as most tequilas do initially.
Sarah R.
This is the best tequila I have ever tried. I never would have believed that George Clooney could create such a good one, but I don't want to drink any other type of tequila now that I have tried this one. Hands down it is the smoothest and tastiest tequila I've ever had. I couldn't believe how easy it was to drink. Great gift!
Jacqueline R.
Culver City, CA
One of my favorite tequilas for shooters. But also a great tequila for mixed drinks. Has a very smooth after taste with a hint of sweet to its finish. Over all great quality tequila that I would recommend others as a great go too.
Matthew R.
My absolute favorite tequila. I wasn’t a big tequila drinker until one of my friends got me a bottle for my house warming party. It has a classic golden color and the taste is smoky with caramel with a hint of vanilla and agave.
Audrey H.
This is my baby. I love Casamigos. I can drink this perfectly fine. It goes down so smooth and no real hard burn like some other tequila. Casamigos was my first legal hard liquor drink.
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
girll. I tried this for the first time the other night for my step dads birthday, I'm like "eh, nothing will really taste better to me than Patron" *thats what im used to* So whatever, I try it. And BAM. Smooth, burn, vanilla. VANILLA. this sh*t tastes like vanilla. I thought the hype was bs. Then I tried it and its mf delicious lol Def pricey, for special events only tbh. But worth it, try Casamigos, they have a cool story too.
Sarah A.
More than  any other liquor, I. Love. Tequila.  Casamigos  is the one tequila brand that I can consistently go to and say that it is better than any other I have ever had.  Unlike much of the tequila that I had in my earlier years of college, Casamigoscan be had straight without salt, lime, or mixers.  If you want a tequila that you can sip and enjoy, this is it. PS... it's also good for taking shots
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
This tequila is absolutely delicious. I've tried it as a shot (which apparently you're not supposed to do bc it's a sipping tequila), in Margaritas, tequila sunsets, etc. It's wonderful. I would definitely buy it again.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?