BY CASAMIGOS

Casamigos® Tequila.

Exclusivo.

40% ALC./Vol. (80 proof).

750 ml.

• What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...3 Answers
Casamigos Tequila Reposado
  • "i never tried this i wonder if it is too st t ong because tequila is a strong liquior..........." in 1 review
joseph a.
Yucaipa, CA
I wish I can Remember what this tequila tasted like! It was probably really good and that's why I don't remember anything! So if it can make me do that I'm positive 100% this is some smooth good stuff because I don't even drink the hard stuff! #amazing
Danielle R.
Definitely one of the smoother brands of tequila! It's definitely not cheap, but it is worth the buy. It's great for frozen margaritas or margaritas on the rocks! For a celebrity endorsed product, it lives up to its expectations.
Susan P.
For a celebrity branded tequila (George Clooney and Rande Gerber's), it's actually quite tasty and good quality. It's very smooth. A little pricy, yet worth it.
Jessica F.
Great tequila! No nasty burn in the end! I like this tequila better than patron! Price is about right, not cheap but not expensive!
Sarah A.
Philadelphia , PA
More than  any other liquor, I. Love. Tequila.  Casamigos  is the one tequila brand that I can consistently go to and say that it is better than any other I have ever had.  Unlike much of the tequila that I had in my earlier years of college, Casamigoscan be had straight without salt, lime, or mixers.  If you want a tequila that you can sip and enjoy, this is it. PS... it's also good for taking shots
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
I wasn’t expecting this to be so good. This tequila was pleasantly surprising. It had a great depth of flavor and really smooth taste. Less expensive, but comparable in flavor to a resposado tequila from patron or don Julio.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Casamigos Tequila Reposado is my go to recommendation as a bartender. Smooth spice notes with hints of vanilla and buttery agave. Priced decently, it will not disappoint.
Jessica A.
Phoenix, AZ
girll. I tried this for the first time the other night for my step dads birthday, I'm like "eh, nothing will really taste better to me than Patron" *thats what im used to* So whatever, I try it. And BAM. Smooth, burn, vanilla. VANILLA. this sh*t tastes like vanilla. I thought the hype was bs. Then I tried it and its mf delicious lol Def pricey, for special events only tbh. But worth it, try Casamigos, they have a cool story too.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
This tequila is absolutely delicious. I've tried it as a shot (which apparently you're not supposed to do bc it's a sipping tequila), in Margaritas, tequila sunsets, etc. It's wonderful. I would definitely buy it again.
Lindsey G.
Novato, California
This is our new favorite tequila! I was skeptical at first because I've always been ride or die with Patron but there's something about this that's just wonderful! Every time we open the bottle the smell reminds me of summer time and good times. It is so smoooooth and worth the money.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice a tipsy? Cause hangovers? What tequila do you prefer other than this?