BY CASAMIGOS #88 in Tequila

The nose is inviting with green apple, fresh green peppers and hints of cinnamon. The palate is pleasantly saline interplaying with tastes of sweet custard, pineapples and mangos. The texture is light and slightly dusty. see more...

Miranda B.
Auburn
Fruity with some agave,vegetal notes without the waxy notes you get from lesser tequilas.Casamigos also has a lovely subset of mineral notes which give the luscious citrus, papaya, and mango notes something to hang from provide a nicely structured and exceedingly clean distillation. A very lush and very much distinctive tequila that really lets you know its terrior as a highland tequila with an agave bouquet that lets you know it has reached maturity and ripeness and was slowly distilled rather than some immature rushed to market offering. It has a Creamy silky mouth feel followed by lovely lingering notes of volcanic basalt,alkali and citrus provide a lingering slightly lemony finish that enrobes the tongue with a pleasantly drying sensation with no born but a thirst for more.
Anna G.
Mechanicsburg , PA
One of the best tequilas I have ever tried! This brand was the brain child of George Clooney and Rande Gerber and quickly became the fastest growing tequila brand on the market. It is made from premium blue agave in Jalisco, Mexico so you know it is the real thing. Goes down smooth so you can drink it straight but also mixes well if you want to make a cocktail.
Vanessa B.
Kew Gardens, NY
I drink my tequila on the rocks, not covered up with lime or salt. And Casamigos rocks ! (pun intended). It’s got a really smooth finish. The bottle is gorgeous and reminds me of all the tropical places I wish to be. The George Clooney signature on the label Casamigos Tequila Blanco is also a nice touch.
Emily S.
I didn’t think I liked tequila until I tried this product. It’s absolutely delicious and easy to sip on straight. It has a great flavor without being too over powering. If you try it, I’d recommend drinking it straight with a little lime. If you want to make mixed drinks, go with something cheaper. This is a product to be enjoyed, not dumped into a sugary mix.
Karen S.
New York
Casamigos Tequila Blanco is my all-time favorite tequila. I don’t care that George Clooney makes it, it’s far and away the highest quality tequila out there. Soooo smooth. I’ve grown accustomed to chasing down the burn with lime... I drink Casamigos straight, no chaser. I highly recommend it.
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I love this tequila so much. Smooth and delicious, however the one thing i dont like is the price. Its almost double the price of your average bottle. Label is pretty and tequila is good, overall good but you can get the same
For a cheaper price.
Zoe C.
Minneapolis, MN
So much flavor for a white tequila— this stuff is well worth the money. I love the packaging and simple design, which stands out in a sea of tacky tequila labels. I would highly recommend it this spirit to others.
Emily R.
long Beach
Where do I start? First off it’s not gonna break the bank. It’s very affordable for good tequila. When you first open it; it smells like cupcakes. Not lying either. Definitely one of my top 5 tequilas.
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE this tequila, I mix it into my margaritas and Paloma’s. It’s so clean and delicious and really elevated my cocktails. The packaging is great and It’s a liquor cabinet mainstay. I would recommend to others!
Shannon R.
My favorite tequila for the past 4 years. Very high quality taste and worth the price. Casamigos makes excellent margaritas and tequila sunrises. This is my go to and I won't purchase anything else. It also comes in cute glass mini bottles!