BY CASAMIGOS

The nose is inviting with green apple, fresh green peppers and hints of cinnamon. The palate is pleasantly saline interplaying with tastes of sweet custard, pineapples and mangos. The texture is light and slightly dusty. see more...

Miranda B.
Auburn
Fruity with some agave,vegetal notes without the waxy notes you get from lesser tequilas.Casamigos also has a lovely subset of mineral notes which give the luscious citrus, papaya, and mango notes something to hang from provide a nicely structured and exceedingly clean distillation. A very lush and very much distinctive tequila that really lets you know its terrior as a highland tequila with an agave bouquet that lets you know it has reached maturity and ripeness and was slowly distilled rather than some immature rushed to market offering. It has a Creamy silky mouth feel followed by lovely lingering notes of volcanic basalt,alkali and citrus provide a lingering slightly lemony finish that enrobes the tongue with a pleasantly drying sensation with no born but a thirst for more.
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I love this tequila so much. Smooth and delicious, however the one thing i dont like is the price. Its almost double the price of your average bottle. Label is pretty and tequila is good, overall good but you can get the same
For a cheaper price.
Astrid C.
Fargo, ND
This is by far my favorite tequila! It tastes so smooth and goes down easy!! It tasted good chilled with a orange slice. The bottle is nice thick glass! Unlike others, this tequila is smooth! Definitely will be buying again.
Naomi B.
Atlanta
OMG. my favorite tequila. I wasn’t a tequila person until this because I always felt like they gave me a headache. But this is so smooth, mixes well, and doesn’t irritate my head or stomach. YAS George Clooney hunny.
Brittany F.
crown point
The only tequila I can sip straight! So smooth and goes down like honey! A bit pricey but a great “treat yo self” drink. First found this while working in a bar and now I recommend this to everyone who likes tequila!
Taylor U.
Newark
Amazing tequila! It’s tastes phenomenal, goes with anything, doesn’t compare to any other tequila! It’s affordable and the packaging is pretty! I would highly highly recommend this brand of tequila to anyone!
Anna G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
One of the best tequilas I have ever tried! This brand was the brain child of George Clooney and Rande Gerber and quickly became the fastest growing tequila brand on the market. It is made from premium blue agave in Jalisco, Mexico so you know it is the real thing. Goes down smooth so you can drink it straight but also mixes well if you want to make a cocktail.
Darby S.
Middlesex, NJ
YES YES YES. EVERY TIME YES. taste greats in margaritas and straight. had this once and was hooked ever since. a big mini is $25, about $45 for a bigger bottle. definitely affordable. but shop around, different liquor stores price it differently. so worth it though.
Lexy N.
Atlanta
It is hands-down my favorite tequila! It is ridiculously smooth, which makes it great for mixers but i still prefer it on the rocks with just a little lime juice. It surpasses my expectations and honestly brought me back to drinking tequila after years of not. It is a little pricier than other tequilas, but it is worth every penny.
Emily S.
I didn’t think I liked tequila until I tried this product. It’s absolutely delicious and easy to sip on straight. It has a great flavor without being too over powering. If you try it, I’d recommend drinking it straight with a little lime. If you want to make mixed drinks, go with something cheaper. This is a product to be enjoyed, not dumped into a sugary mix.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
anyone else think this bottle looks like a prescription xD ah yes I'd like 100 proof xD ??