BY CASAMIGOS

The nose is inviting with green apple, fresh green peppers and hints of cinnamon. The palate is pleasantly saline interplaying with tastes of sweet custard, pineapples and mangos. The texture is light and slightly dusty. see more...

Kayla S.
MY NEW FAVORITE TEQUILA!! Okay let me start off by saying that if you're looking for something nice and smooth that won't totally burn your throat, this is it. It's really great for mixing as well, I love using this when making my Paloma cocktail! This was my very first purchase when I turned 21, all because I loved it after having a taste in my mixology course!
Kaleigh N.
Pascagoula, MS
Umm. HELLO. Best margaritas ever! This is light and doesn’t have the bad aftertaste that most tequila has. Love it with water and fresh lime, lemon and orange, or in a homemade marg on the rocks! Greatest flavor, low calorie options!
Miranda B.
Auburn
Fruity with some agave,vegetal notes without the waxy notes you get from lesser tequilas.Casamigos also has a lovely subset of mineral notes which give the luscious citrus, papaya, and mango notes something to hang from provide a nicely structured and exceedingly clean distillation. A very lush and very much distinctive tequila that really lets you know its terrior as a highland tequila with an agave bouquet that lets you know it has reached maturity and ripeness and was slowly distilled rather than some immature rushed to market offering. It has a Creamy silky mouth feel followed by lovely lingering notes of volcanic basalt,alkali and citrus provide a lingering slightly lemony finish that enrobes the tongue with a pleasantly drying sensation with no born but a thirst for more.
Jacqueline P.
Clayville, RI
The BEST tequila of all time!! Gorgeous smooth flavor, no burn AT ALL, it's almost dangerous because it goes down like water. On a more superficial note, the bottle is really pretty, I'm a big fan of the label design so I like having it on my counter
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I love this tequila so much. Smooth and delicious, however the one thing i dont like is the price. Its almost double the price of your average bottle. Label is pretty and tequila is good, overall good but you can get the same
For a cheaper price.
Astrid C.
Fargo, ND
This is by far my favorite tequila! It tastes so smooth and goes down easy!! It tasted good chilled with a orange slice. The bottle is nice thick glass! Unlike others, this tequila is smooth! Definitely will be buying again.
Naomi B.
Atlanta
OMG. my favorite tequila. I wasn’t a tequila person until this because I always felt like they gave me a headache. But this is so smooth, mixes well, and doesn’t irritate my head or stomach. YAS George Clooney hunny.
Brittany F.
crown point
The only tequila I can sip straight! So smooth and goes down like honey! A bit pricey but a great “treat yo self” drink. First found this while working in a bar and now I recommend this to everyone who likes tequila!
Taylor U.
Newark
Amazing tequila! It’s tastes phenomenal, goes with anything, doesn’t compare to any other tequila! It’s affordable and the packaging is pretty! I would highly highly recommend this brand of tequila to anyone!
Vanessa T.
Purchased at: Costco
Probably one of the best tequilas I’ve ever tasted. This is my go to tequila when bringing liquor to a friends house or enjoying at home. I’ve asked for it at bars and because I’ve had it so many times I can tell when it’s watered down so I usually don’t ask for this when I’m out.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
anyone else think this bottle looks like a prescription xD ah yes I'd like 100 proof xD ??