BY CASAMIGOS #68 in Tequila

The nose is inviting with green apple, fresh green peppers and hints of cinnamon. The palate is pleasantly saline interplaying with tastes of sweet custard, pineapples and mangos. The texture is light and slightly dusty. see more...

Miranda B.
Auburn
Fruity with some agave,vegetal notes without the waxy notes you get from lesser tequilas.Casamigos also has a lovely subset of mineral notes which give the luscious citrus, papaya, and mango notes something to hang from provide a nicely structured and exceedingly clean distillation. A very lush and very much distinctive tequila that really lets you know its terrior as a highland tequila with an agave bouquet that lets you know it has reached maturity and ripeness and was slowly distilled rather than some immature rushed to market offering. It has a Creamy silky mouth feel followed by lovely lingering notes of volcanic basalt,alkali and citrus provide a lingering slightly lemony finish that enrobes the tongue with a pleasantly drying sensation with no born but a thirst for more.
Anna G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
One of the best tequilas I have ever tried! This brand was the brain child of George Clooney and Rande Gerber and quickly became the fastest growing tequila brand on the market. It is made from premium blue agave in Jalisco, Mexico so you know it is the real thing. Goes down smooth so you can drink it straight but also mixes well if you want to make a cocktail.
Brittany P.
Hands down my FAVORITE tequila/alcoholic beverage. This is the smoothest tequila I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a lot of different tequilas. If it’s cold enough, you can drink this straight without a problem, but its also really good with some pineapple juice. Will definitely purchase again! And I recommend this to all tequila lovers
Emily S.
I didn’t think I liked tequila until I tried this product. It’s absolutely delicious and easy to sip on straight. It has a great flavor without being too over powering. If you try it, I’d recommend drinking it straight with a little lime. If you want to make mixed drinks, go with something cheaper. This is a product to be enjoyed, not dumped into a sugary mix.
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I love this tequila so much. Smooth and delicious, however the one thing i dont like is the price. Its almost double the price of your average bottle. Label is pretty and tequila is good, overall good but you can get the same
For a cheaper price.
Vanessa T.
I have only tried Blanco so far but I was pleasantly surprised to find that George Clooney knows his tequila too. Smooth, good flavor. Did not try it as a shot but it was good in a sting margarita. I would recommend it for your next summer party
Astrid C.
Fargo, ND
This is by far my favorite tequila! It tastes so smooth and goes down easy!! It tasted good chilled with a orange slice. The bottle is nice thick glass! Unlike others, this tequila is smooth! Definitely will be buying again.
Abby G.
Omaha, NE
The George Clooney tequila! You know, I didn’t have high hopes for this one, but found it absolutely wonderful! I would definitely prefer it over Don Julio or Patron. It is deffinately a higher end tequila: top shelf!
Samantha S.
Fullerton
Favorite tequila of all time. They make margaritas so much better and the bonus I have never gotten a hangover from it. It’s a little on the pricier end but definitely worth it. Only tequila I will buy.
Emily R.
long Beach
Where do I start? First off it’s not gonna break the bank. It’s very affordable for good tequila. When you first open it; it smells like cupcakes. Not lying either. Definitely one of my top 5 tequilas.
Alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
anyone else think this bottle looks like a prescription xD ah yes I'd like 100 proof xD ??