BY CASAMIGOS

The nose is inviting with green apple, fresh green peppers and hints of cinnamon. The palate is pleasantly saline interplaying with tastes of sweet custard, pineapples and mangos. The texture is light and slightly dusty. see more...

Vanessa B.
New York
I drink my tequila on the rocks, not covered up with lime or salt. And Casamigos rocks ! (pun intended). It’s got a really smooth finish. The bottle is gorgeous and reminds me of all the tropical places I wish to be. The George Clooney signature on the label Casamigos Tequila Blanco is also a nice touch.
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
LOVE this tequila, I mix it into my margaritas and Paloma’s. It’s so clean and delicious and really elevated my cocktails. The packaging is great and It’s a liquor cabinet mainstay. I would recommend to others!
Kate B.
Bolling Afb, DC
Absolutely delicious and worth the price! Great with o.j. or in a margarita. Personally I like to shoot it. Doesn't hurt going down and settles smoothly. Delicious tequila!
Abigayle M.
My all time favorite top shelf tequila! Never mind the Clooney name, the taste speaks for itself. Straight up or on the rocks, it's incredibly smooth for a blanco tequila.
Shannon R.
My favorite tequila for the past 4 years. Very high quality taste and worth the price. Casamigos makes excellent margaritas and tequila sunrises. This is my go to and I won't purchase anything else. It also comes in cute glass mini bottles!
🦄 Cassandra 🦄 B.
Baton Rouge, LA
George Clooney knows what he’s doing when it comes to tequila. It’s smooth and delightful. Serve cold with just a squeeze if lime. Purchased at a local mart
Nicole R.
New York
For a mid range tequila it’s great. I’d use it to mix with or for shots, but not to sip. I like the flavor and it’s smoother than other comparable tequilas
Geny C.
It’s super cheap! And very strong! But it does the work. It’s good to take in shots I repeatedly purchase it at my local bar but that’s about it.
Suzanne M.
Cleveland, OH
Who doesn’t love a tequila with a smooth taste and a nice label? This mixes well with others and drinks nicely with just some ice and limes.
Emily J.
Simpsonville, SC
This tequila is so smooth. Normally I only drink gold tequila but I have to say this is by far the best tequila overall that I’ve ever drank.