Casamigos Tequila Blanco

by Casamigos

#4 in Tequila

George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman bring you Casamigos, a small batch, ultra premium tequila made from the finest, hand-selected 100% Blue Weber agaves, grown in the rich red clay and cool climate of the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico.

The Blanco is crisp and clean with hints of citrus, vanilla and sweet agave with a long smooth finish.

How is this brand compared to other popular ones like Jose Cuervo or Patron? Does it give you a headache?
Is this really giving what it’s supposed to give?
How does this compare to Jose Cuervo?
Start your review of Casamigos Tequila Blanco!
Kari H.
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Kari H.
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of my favorite tequilas. The flavor profile is fantastic, it's got a hint of spice to it but is pretty smooth. Great in cocktails!
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Pretty good tequila. It is nice and smooth. I've got it as a Christmas gift. It is priced little high for quality in my opinion. But its because Clooney name i bet. I mostly use it in the drink mixes like margaritas. I am not a fan of drinking it alone as a shot. I would consider buying it again.
Alexis F.
Gainesville, GA
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Alexis F.
my go to silver tequila if i can’t find patron, not too expensive and it’s always a good party drink. tastes AMAZING in margaritas.
Mariele F.
Newark, NJ
this is some of the best tequila I've ever drank! very soft and flavorful. great to take in a shot with lemon.
Chloe Z.
Natick, MA
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Chloe Z.
Purchased at: Target
Great tequila! I use to hate tequila but, when I came across Casamigos it was a total game changer! Goes down smooth. Cheers 🍹Casamigos Tequila Blanco
Stacks D.
Las Vegas, NV
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Stacks D.
This Tequila is just as smooth and seductive as all of its founders. It’s for the grown and sexy, definitely a drink for date night. Sneaky and smooth as silk..... Now I’m going to have a night cap #Cheers #Casamigos
Chelsea B.
Le Roy , NY
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Chelsea B.
One of the best tequila’s I’ve ever drank in my life and I’ve had a lot! It’s a newer brand and you really won’t be disappointed. They have a variety of different kinds but the Blanco is my go to. Purchased at my local distributor. A little bit more for this specific brand but SO worth the price. I typically drink on the rocks, chilled, or with a splash of pineapple juice.
Nicole M.
Homer, LA
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Nicole M.
Tried this one night because we didn’t know what we wanted to drink. The bottle was $57.50 and it has been sold out at a lot of locations. It was worth the one hour drive . My girls and I really enjoyed ourselves and we will 10/10 buy Casamigos Tequila Blanco again .
Alexa F.
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Alexa F.
Purchased at: Target
Bruuuuhhh. So smooth. What a great tequila. Randomly bought this on vacation from a Target in Westlake Village, CA and was blown away by it. My husband and I stayed in the hotel room and just drank it haha. I’d say it’s very much underpriced for its quality. And!! I didn’t even know who was behind the bottle. Thought it was funny but also very impressed.
Sarah R.
Reston, VA
Casamigos Tequila Blanco uploaded by Sarah R.
Where do I even begin...well first, I have had a hatred of tequila for my entire adult life. The smell, the taste, everything about it made me want to puke. However, a friend of mine made me take a shot and my life has been forever changed. Casamigos, while a tad on the pricey side, is hands down the best tequila I have ever tasted. While I did just say I hate tequila, after my first shot of Casamigos, I went on a little tequila kick and have tried a ton of different brands. But I keep coming back to Casamigos. It goes down like water, no burn and a great taste...you don't even need a lime. My drink of choice now, a shot and a sip of lime seltzer with a splash of lime juice....talk about a low calorie, yummy drink. Do yourself a favor and give it a try!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
walla K.
Thessaloniki
il y a un an
Nicole S. il y a un an
I think it’s pretty gross, but anything limey tasting makes me think of cleaner
Natalie G.
Great Falls, MT
il y a 3 ans
Hervens J. il y a 2 ans
Casa Migos truly May be the smoothest Tequila I’ve ever had in life.