CASAMIGOS COLLECTION: "SHAKE YOUR MARGARITA"

by Casamigos

Get ready to shake things up. This crisp, clean margarita gummy is infused with Casamigos Blanco tequila and hints of lime and sweet agave. It's a taste that will make you wanna shake, shake, shake!

This candy cube features a special design to celebrate our collaboration with George Clooney and Rande Gerber’s award-winning Casamigos Tequila: ultra-premium small-batch tequilas made from the finest, hand-selected 100% Blue Weber agaves grown in Jalisco, Mexico.

Do these get you typsy or feeling buzzed?
How can I get these in my #InfluensterVoxBox box
Start your review of CASAMIGOS COLLECTION: "SHAKE YOUR MARGARITA"!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don't really like these. I bought these as part of the casamigos collection and while I chomped all the others up, I still have my box of these. They're good..just not amazing.
Vivi E.
Dki Jakarta , Jakarta utara penjaringan Rusun kapuk muara blok A lantai 5 no 11
What the heck is this things??? What is it for??? Have you guys ever hear this things before??? Please let me know if you know what is this things. Thanks.
Săĵă Ő.
jerusalem
1,353 reviews
This product seems to be very good and best one but actually I don’t used it at all so i hope it’s good enough and give a a good result because it has a lot of color and shine which I actually love it so much