Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCasamigos
COLLECTION: "PALOMA POR FAVOR" TEQUILA GRAPEFRUIT SOURS

CASAMIGOS COLLECTION: "PALOMA POR FAVOR" TEQUILA GRAPEFRUIT SOURS

by Casamigos

I'd love to try these in my @Influenster #VoxBox
As much as I want to try this (and I tried to order them)... Its prohibited from Delaware and most states... Do we know when we can try them?
Start your review of CASAMIGOS COLLECTION: "PALOMA POR FAVOR" TEQUILA GRAPEFRUIT SOURS!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are just okay. They just taste like grapefruit gummies. I like grapefruit so it works out, but I was expecting a little more tequila flavor in my gummy.
Kylie P.
New York
I was intrigued by this product as a fan of both sugarfina and casamigos. The concept is cute, however the product is a bit disappointing. I expected to taste something to resemble the flavor of tequila. This felt like any repackaged gummy.
Brianna C.
Monmouth Beach
These are tasty little gummies that are great to give as a gift to a friend who loves tequila. Makes a great birthday present! People are impressed by them and it is a thoughtful gift. They are also attractive and come in attractive packaging, so they're nice to have out for guests.
Sammi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Yummy grapefruit flavour in a gummy! I would highly courage you to try this if you like grapefruit 3-)
Jennifer G.
freshmeadows
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Had this only once and I thought it was amazing. It’s a little hard to find by me. Wish I can have some more.