Casamigos Anejo Tequila uploaded by Samantha S.

BY CASAMIGOS

George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman bring you Casamigos, a small batch, ultra premium tequila made from the finest, hand-selected 100% Blue Weber agaves, grown in the rich red clay and cool climate of the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico.

The Anejo has a beautifully pure and refined complex aroma with soft caramel and vanilla notes. It's the perfect balance of sweetness from the blue weber agaves, layered with barrel oak and subtle hints of spice with a lingering smooth finish.

Samantha S.
Fullerton
My absolute favorite tequila, when I want to drink, I always buy this one. Goes amazing in margaritas as well as in a chilled shot. It is my go to brand to buy, and will continue to buy. I constantly recommend this to my friends and family.
Ngozi
Very smooth and went down well as a shot. It met my expectations as a tequila, and I would buy again. It had a good flavor that was deeper than regular tequila. I would recommend to friends and bring to events.
Dawn R.
This is so yummy. I really love the taste. It’s almost like a good bourbon. Definitely worth the price.
heidi r.
I find it very smooth and easy to drink. This could be enjoyed on the rocks instead of a quick shot.
The quality is very similar to other high end tequila, however Casamigeos is way more affordable!