Casabella Flip 'n Spray + Method - Wood Floor Cleaner Mop, Dark Taupe

by Casabella

Double sided microfiber head flips to cover twice the amount of floor space or spray, mop, flip and dry Easy pull trigger with low profile nozzle will only spray your floor, not your furniture Slim, lightweight design, fits easily under furniture and saves storage space 14 oz. Refillable bottle Method wood floor cleaner is non-toxic plant based cleaner Formulated for sealed hardwood and laminate floors No wax wood floor cleaner turns a chore into an almond-scented delight. Color: Dark Taupe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Casabella Flip 'n Spray + Method - Wood Floor Cleaner Mop, Dark Taupe!
How would you rate this product?
Wasilla, AK
This spray mop is easy to use, and easy to assemble. However While using it the trigger to spray got stuck a few times. It was easy to fix through out the use by locking it back in. I also had a bit of a hard time getting the reservoir out while pushing the button. However I am pleased with the product so far.
Bremerton, WA
I’m on my second one. The first mop was leaking and started to not spray very well. But the company sent me a new one. I like how you can pour in whatever floor cleaner you like and that you can wash and reuse the pad.

Looking for your answer?