BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Marlyn A.
Manvel , TX
this tequila would get to you I'm not so into tequila but this is the only one i would totally reccomend !!
Helen R.
Too strong, burned my throat a lot didnt like the taste for my liking, but i still drinked it though so....
Seydy V.
Love using this tequila for margaritas or even shots.. very smooth And great taste. I recommend to anyone
Brad J.
Fresno, CA
Friend of mine made me a margarita with this tequila and I feel in love with it. So tasty and so clean.
Alma L.
Brooklyn, NY
Don’t remember how this taste I actually pretty sure I enjoyed it only tried it 2 times would recommend
Ana M.
Bay shore , NY
Great but mix with a nice smooth juice so it’s not too bitter and strong, good for special occasions
Dana M.
Beverly, MA
Descent tequila for the high price tag. I believe there are better options available in this range.
Katarina G.
Harlingen, TX
Smooth great top shelf tequila. Super premium great for taking shots. And perfect for margaritas
Julie S.
Knoxville
My new favorite tequila. Smooth yet rich..would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Lamarco H.
Redlands
It's the expensive bottle tequila but other than tht it wont ntn to much spectrum about it