BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Sherri O.
Holbrook, AZ
Smoothest tequila I have ever had it’s my favorite and drink it all the time and it’s a little pricey but worth it!!!!
Barbara S.
This goea perfect in mix drinks. A bit to much if taken as shots! Definitely recommend mixing it with a margarita mix.
Vicky G.
Playa Del Rey
One of the richest tequilas in my opinion. Good taste good buzz and good price for what it’s capable of doing to you!!
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
This is a item I don't pick up often. But my friends like it so I do to. Out of my price range but a wonderful treat
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
Love tequila !!! This stuff is expensive ,but it's worth it. A great night would only take a few of these shots lol
Rose C.
Such a good tequila , can make several drinks with it !!!! Witch is great & love it have bought it several times
Ericka P.
Charleston, SC
It’s delicious whether you’re using it for regular shots or for Jell-O shots and also of course for margaritas.
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
Super smooth. I would say this one is better than patron for sure. I will be buying this again. A smooth shot.
Olivia G.
Yakima
This tequila is very exquisite tastes different than other ones.. night girls out will be a good companion
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
It’s great for taking shots when you want to get lit and have fun. It’s bit on the more pricey side though.