BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #69 in Tequila

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Katarina G.
San Benito, TX
Smooth great top shelf tequila. Super premium great for taking shots. And perfect for margaritas
Julie S.
Knoxville
My new favorite tequila. Smooth yet rich..would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Lamarco H.
Redlands
It's the expensive bottle tequila but other than tht it wont ntn to much spectrum about it
Ashley R.
Very good and delicious and smooth. I really like this tequila and good for margaritas.
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
Have you seen the different color each bottle has. It's amazing. Tequila for the win.
Crystal N.
Peachland , BC
I bought this tequila because my name is literally Crystal Noble so I wanted to try a tequila with the same name. It is my favourite white tequila I’ve ever had and it had amazing flavour. I highly recommend this for a smooth but well flavoured tequila.
Roberta M.
Kissimmee, FL
One characteristic that quickly differentiates this tequila from other blancos is how incredibly delicate and light it is on the palate. If you enjoy a more vegitile, earthy tequila, I would highly recommend this one.
Jess P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Tequila is my favourite shot drink I don't drink it all the time but when I do it has to be served with a slice of lemon and salt it is very reasonable and is delicious I love the drink and it's a nice palette cleanser and is very good and a lovely shot would help Guly recommend to anyone if you like trying new drinks
Hannah L.
Vancouver, BC
So easy to drink and so smooth! Great drink to get the party started but you definitely need chase! It is pricey but nice once in a while. I always pick it up during the summer and fall and I am always satisfied!
Viviana V.
Es fuerte, sin ser tosco, pero me gusta más el añejo, debido. Que la calidad de este carece de mayor aroma y una bebida en base a alcohol sin aroma no es tan llamativa para una dama.