BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #69 in Tequila

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Melissa A.
Deltona
One of the most smootbest tequilas ive ever had. Goes down so smooth. Doesnt burn like your normal tequila like jose cuervos.
Katelyn K.
Mankato, MN
Love this product. Smooth to drink. Isn't harsh to drink. On the higher end for tequila so it's a little spend but worth it.
Tiffany C.
I had this at a friend's house, and I did not enjoy it. I would not opt for this brand of tequila and would not recommend it.
Brianna B.
Summerville
Yesss! Totally worth the price. It’s extremely good and strong! Great quality! Would recommend to others without a doubt.
Whitney C.
I am a tequila girl at heart and let me tell you, this stuff is the real deal! Very potent and a very good genuine taste.
Barbie S.
This goea perfect in mix drinks. A bit to much if taken as shots! Definitely recommend mixing it with a margarita mix.
Sherri O.
Holbrook, AZ
Smoothest tequila I have ever had it’s my favorite and drink it all the time and it’s a little pricey but worth it!!!!
Sophie W.
Locust Grove, VA
This is great! The price can be a little higher but I think it is worth it!! It makes great mix drinks like margaritas!
Vicky G.
Playa Del Rey
One of the richest tequilas in my opinion. Good taste good buzz and good price for what it’s capable of doing to you!!
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
This is a item I don't pick up often. But my friends like it so I do to. Out of my price range but a wonderful treat