BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #69 in Tequila

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

OMAR G.
Houston
This is not one of my favorites or go to tequilas.  The price point is fairly high, but the taste was similar to a bottom level brand.  On the plus side... it is in a nice bottle!
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
I did a promo for Casa Noble at the Okeechobee Music Festival in Florida and this was a big hit.  I worked in the artist lounge giving away free shots of this and people loved it as did I.  Definitely a good expensive tequila that is super smooth and yummy.
Melissa A.
Knoxville
My brother introduced me to this brand. I had never heard of it before. It is smooth and flavorful. I really enjoyed it. It compares very favorably to other tequilas in it's price range. I have purchased this twice so far. I would recommend highly.
Paola C.
My favorite tequila. Very very smooth. You don't need a lime or/and salt to take a shot. It is also good for margaritas but I would drink it straight so I can enjoy the flavor.
Elizabeth T.
Summerville
After having a wonderful mixed drink with Casa Noble Crystal, I had to buy this brand to duplicate the recipe! Wonderful flavor!
Katy Z.
The best tequila you can get! Goes down like water with no burn. So smooth and so great. Got as a present, but would definitely buy again! Loved this tequila!
ℛℯȵỿia ♡.
Baltimore
The taste is somewhat good. But I like a more rich taste when it comes to tequila. But everyone has different taste buds so I would definitely recommend.
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
Great tequila to have around but it's mixes very well. Easy to find at the local store so it's great to always have on hand. Great price also.
This tequila is pretty smooth doesn’t have an after taste and will sneak up on you lol it was my first time trying and was very satisfied.
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
This was my birthday present to myself last year. I went on a tequila kick and this was my top shelf of the night. It was so refreshing!