BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #70 in Tequila

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Daschielle L.
This is another really good tequila. This tequila will set you back a good chunk of change so unless you got it like that, this may not be the tequila you bring to a party because within minutes it will all be gone!
susana c.
Beautiful on the outside, very yummy on the inside. this tequila is both sweet and light.  with a few notes of tartness and spicy. its pretty affordable if one takes into account the quality.  got mine from chattanooga wine and spirits. defenily worth to purchase again
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Ryan R.
Atlanta, GA
probably the best tequila for the money out there and man is it smooth. The margaritas I have made with this are delicious and will knock you over real quick if you're not careful.
MaKay M.
Panama City, FL
This tequila is smoother than Patron and usually a bit cheaper! I would take shots of this all night! You won't be disappointed by this even if you hate tequila! I would definitely recommend this tequila.
Kristen E.
Taylor
Casa Noble is my favorite tequila, it's really smooth and actually has a nice flavor. It's on the more expensive side, but if you're using to make a nice cocktail it's worth it
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
Pretty smooth tequila if you can even use that word to describe tequila lol. I received a bottle of this for a Christmas gift and it was actually pretty good just as a shot
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Louise A.
Great stuff, really smooth and worth the price. This is probably my favorite version from Casa Noble. I’m not saying it’s the best, but it’s my favorite based on the quality vs price point. Would recommend.