BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #68 in Tequila

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Katie L.
Billerica
Half the reason I love this tequila to be honest is I love the bottle. Sometimes presentation really matters. The cork is a heavy metal and it really gives this a really expensive look and feel. It impresses!
Courtney T.
Saraland , AL
Cass Noble Crystal Tequila is the perfect addition to any margarita night. Actually, this by itself is ok too! 😂😂😂 Taco nights are made better by having this around! I will buy again and again in the future!
Tiffany R.
Great tequila, super smooth!! I use this for my margaritas And my tequila pineapple. Super delicious and never disappointed. It’s better then patron and doesn’t leave a bad taste in your mouth .
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This is an okay product, not the best that their is. The taste of this tequila was rather too stout, very disappointed. If your looking to get a good buzz, then I recommend this product to you. It was definitely a first time buyer. I was overall satisfied with the feeling.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I've always been a fan of casa noble's line of products,and have sampled most of them.
this one is lite,crispy,with a hint of agave and spice.perfect for mixing and for shooters.(best chilled for shooters but not needed)nice smooth blanco!thank you to casa noble once again!
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
I did a promo for Casa Noble at the Okeechobee Music Festival in Florida and this was a big hit.  I worked in the artist lounge giving away free shots of this and people loved it as did I.  Definitely a good expensive tequila that is super smooth and yummy.
Erika T.
Ormond Beach
This is the best tequila! I love it so much more than Patron. It’s even organic. It is so smooth it’s hard to believe it’s tequila. It’s the best tequila I’ve ever tried! If you haven’t tried it you have to!! Highly recommend!
Melissa A.
Knoxville
My brother introduced me to this brand. I had never heard of it before. It is smooth and flavorful. I really enjoyed it. It compares very favorably to other tequilas in it's price range. I have purchased this twice so far. I would recommend highly.