BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #69 in Tequila

Casa Noble Crystal Tequila is the first to win a Double Gold Medal at SFWSC, one of the purest, truest tasting tequilas in the world. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Corrine
I tried Casa Noble at the time when I worked at a tequileria! The liquor was smooth and delectable. Not one to splash in your margarita or any other sweet tequila made drink. To get the full taste of it, a shot with some lime and salt is all you need!
Gabrielle B.
Casa is a good brand of high quality tequila no matter what your color preference is! It is a bit pricey but again, you get what you pay for in alcohol. Smooth to taste and even take shots of!
Tina (Katrina) C.
San Jose, CA
I love Casa Noble Crystal  Tequila . We are all adults so when it's time to listen to music no matter which Sister's house Or If Mom's ,we are at this is.. our go to Tequila. It's easy on my stomach, makes the Margarita's so great . We just step out my house to get a lime off a tree.Living in the country has it's perks.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this company as well, to start of with, its a little pricier then most tequilas but price doesn't ever mean anything when buying alcohol. Trust me, I'm a a bartender and I've had really expensive alcohol from champagne to liquor and they've tasted disgusting
Monica D.
Henderson
Casa Noble is a good value in its price range. Often, it is the "best" silver tequila that a random restaurant will have on-hand. We don't buy this one too often at home, but we will drink it out and about when it is available. Overall it is a decent sipping tequila.
Nate P.
Best tequila I've tasted yet, I enjoy this companies products very much they are very prestigious looking and quite affordable it is a great taste overall, I recommend to all my tequila lovers for its great taste and price I love this product and company
Crystal P.
Eagle Mountain
I had this at a party once, and I didn’t quite enjoy it as much as I do patron. The flavor is different for sure. When shopping at the liquor store I looked for it, and it is pricey. For the price, I would select another brand such as patron.
Angela S.
Yum! Nuff said. Great for shooters and for mixing. Bought this for the first time for my bachelorette. Average in price. Was delicious! Even my friends who don’t like tequila thought it was good especially mixed with pineapple juice. Yum!
Braydon G.
It’s a pretty decent tequila for what it’s worth. It’s not one of my personal favorites, but I do enjoy a glass of this when compared to some of its competitors. I have a lot of friends who keep this as a must have item