BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #99 in Tequila

Casa Noble Anejo Tequila is an exquisite tequila that is matured in French White Oak barrels for 2 years to perfection, and produced in limited quantities. see more...

Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Amy W.
Enjoyed a signature Casa Noble margarita at my favorite Taco joint. It's one of my favorites because of the smooth taste. I found the price point reasonable. I would definitely go back for more. I highly recommend this as your go to tequila.
Karen T.
Patience is the secret ingredient of our acclaimed Añejo. Aged for a
full two years in French White Oak barrels, the complex aromas of dried
fruits and spice compliment flavors of toasted oak, butterscotch,
vanilla and sweet cooked agave.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Danielle W.
This one is a decent option. Not my favorite but again, a good and affordable sipping tequila that you can enjoy on its own or with a mixer if your prefer. You should give it a try, you may enjoy it too!
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this alcoholic beverage it gets me super Tipsy grape for the price and I just love it of course for people over 21 are the age of 21 definitely pick up and try
Alejandra C.
A most have tequila. Smooth and full. So good it doesn’t need anything else. Good as a sipping tequila or for a special occasion shot. Honestly well priced for the quality.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
Everything about this product is stunning. I believe it was the very first organic tequila. The purple bottle is a selling point in itself, but the contents are better than you could imagine. As soon as you open the bottle, the smell of vanilla will hit you. This was aged in French oak, giving it a depth of flavor and warm complexity.
Amanda V.
Loved this tequila! I got it as a gift to my dad who truly enjoys his tequila and he was impressed. I feel like I expected it to be smooth because of the cost and it met the expectation. It is harder to find, and you have to look in specialty liquor stores most of the time, but bevmo had it :)