BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #87 in Tequila

Casa Noble Anejo Tequila is an exquisite tequila that is matured in French White Oak barrels for 2 years to perfection, and produced in limited quantities. see more...

Gabby L.
LA
I went to a Tequila Tasting event last fall at a local museum, this was one of my favorite tastings. I was recently out to dinner and it was offered as one of the añejó options and I jumped at the chance to have it. No "training wheels" needed aka salt&lime. It's nice and smooth when chilled.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Safi H.
Miami
If you’re looking for the top of the line Anejos look no further. A prefect edition to any spirit collection. It’s high end quality makes it worth the expense. I would recommend to friends and would def buy again.
Amy W.
Enjoyed a signature Casa Noble margarita at my favorite Taco joint. It's one of my favorites because of the smooth taste. I found the price point reasonable. I would definitely go back for more. I highly recommend this as your go to tequila.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
Everything about this product is stunning. I believe it was the very first organic tequila. The purple bottle is a selling point in itself, but the contents are better than you could imagine. As soon as you open the bottle, the smell of vanilla will hit you. This was aged in French oak, giving it a depth of flavor and warm complexity.
Amanda V.
Loved this tequila! I got it as a gift to my dad who truly enjoys his tequila and he was impressed. I feel like I expected it to be smooth because of the cost and it met the expectation. It is harder to find, and you have to look in specialty liquor stores most of the time, but bevmo had it :)