BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #100 in Tequila

Casa Noble Anejo Tequila is an exquisite tequila that is matured in French White Oak barrels for 2 years to perfection, and produced in limited quantities. see more...

Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia , PA
Everything about this product is stunning. I believe it was the very first organic tequila. The purple bottle is a selling point in itself, but the contents are better than you could imagine. As soon as you open the bottle, the smell of vanilla will hit you. This was aged in French oak, giving it a depth of flavor and warm complexity.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Loved this tequila! I got it as a gift to my dad who truly enjoys his tequila and he was impressed. I feel like I expected it to be smooth because of the cost and it met the expectation. It is harder to find, and you have to look in specialty liquor stores most of the time, but bevmo had it :)
Jade S.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Casa Noble is great and I find their aging process and facility fascinating. That being said, I generally prefer blanco tequilas. This would be a great gift for someone who loves aged spirits such as bourbon, but doesn't know much about aged tequila.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Enjoyed a signature Casa Noble margarita at my favorite Taco joint. It's one of my favorites because of the smooth taste. I found the price point reasonable. I would definitely go back for more. I highly recommend this as your go to tequila.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Patience is the secret ingredient of our acclaimed Añejo. Aged for a
full two years in French White Oak barrels, the complex aromas of dried
fruits and spice compliment flavors of toasted oak, butterscotch,
vanilla and sweet cooked agave.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
I bought at a local liquor outlet and got a slight discount, still pretty pricey compared to other tequilas, smooth, bold flavor. I tried alone with salt and a lime for shots but bet it would make a great margarita
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
This one is a decent option. Not my favorite but again, a good and affordable sipping tequila that you can enjoy on its own or with a mixer if your prefer. You should give it a try, you may enjoy it too!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa
Loved. This. Tequila. 10/10 all the way. And for the price, its worth it. We had it on Halloween because of the color of the bottle, and the entire party loved their shots. An amazing top shelf liquor.
Aga O.
Aga O.
This is type of tequila I keep at home for when I've had a long day. I always mix it with some type of grapefruit juice and splash of lime for the perfect vacation when I come home.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
renton
This is a lovely sipping tequila. We discovered this at a local restaurant and have purchased it since the. A few times. Smells delicious!