BY CASA NOBLE TEQUILA #99 in Tequila

Casa Noble Anejo Tequila is an exquisite tequila that is matured in French White Oak barrels for 2 years to perfection, and produced in limited quantities. see more...

Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Philadelphia, PA
Everything about this product is stunning. I believe it was the very first organic tequila. The purple bottle is a selling point in itself, but the contents are better than you could imagine. As soon as you open the bottle, the smell of vanilla will hit you. This was aged in French oak, giving it a depth of flavor and warm complexity.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Loved this tequila! I got it as a gift to my dad who truly enjoys his tequila and he was impressed. I feel like I expected it to be smooth because of the cost and it met the expectation. It is harder to find, and you have to look in specialty liquor stores most of the time, but bevmo had it :)
Jade S.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
Casa Noble is great and I find their aging process and facility fascinating. That being said, I generally prefer blanco tequilas. This would be a great gift for someone who loves aged spirits such as bourbon, but doesn't know much about aged tequila.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
I bought at a local liquor outlet and got a slight discount, still pretty pricey compared to other tequilas, smooth, bold flavor. I tried alone with salt and a lime for shots but bet it would make a great margarita
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa
Loved. This. Tequila. 10/10 all the way. And for the price, its worth it. We had it on Halloween because of the color of the bottle, and the entire party loved their shots. An amazing top shelf liquor.
Aga O.
Aga O.
This is type of tequila I keep at home for when I've had a long day. I always mix it with some type of grapefruit juice and splash of lime for the perfect vacation when I come home.
Trina P.
Trina P.
Amazing product for the price!  Very smooth and great for margaritas!  I see it in many different local bars.  Definitely my go to.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Such pretty packaging. A really smooth tequila. I buy it for my grandfather for Christmas every once in a while
Megan O.
Megan O.
Noble, OK
I just recently found out about casa noble while on vacation. It has quickly turned into my favorite brand of tequila.
Emanuela O.
Emanuela O.
Orlando , FL
Adoro. É maravilhosamente saborosa e não causa resseca é realmente uma ótima bebida e a garrafa é algo a parte linda