Casa Fiesta No Fat Refried Beans uploaded by Johnetta M.

BY CASA FIESTA

Casa Fiesta No Fat Refried Beans: An excellent side dish served with tacos, enchiladas, hamburgers or chicken All natural Zero fat No artificial ingredients No preservatives Kosher see more...

• What are some off the different ways to enjoy these? And ...1 Answers
  • How good are these compared to Old El Passo? I've only ev...2 Answers
  • What kind of dips do you make with these??4 Answers
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
They are good. We do not use them much, we do not eat a lot of Mexican foods... So re-fried beans are not high on my list of items to eat or buy at the grocery. But when I buy I do like to get the fat free ones. You cannot tell the difference at all.
Vanessa E.
Oh I love to eat and this are great to eat as a dipping at parties you could also put them in your burritos or just eat them like that with cheese and Chile they are yummy on my tummy great way to get a food fast but that is still great
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
This product is great for fast healthy meals for on the go parents . get soft taco shells heat up beans add some lettuce cheese and taco sauce and you've got a meal in under 10 min
Angela C.
I love these beans. They make an excellent meal by themselves, heat them up and throw a little queso in or in a burrito. I make sure I always have 2 cans on hand at all times
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
Love re-fried beans! It simply not a Mexican dish without them. I love that this product doesn't have artificial ingredients or preservatives and that they are fat free!!
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
I love beans and this gives it a mexican taco night amazing! I don't like a lot of stuff that comes in cans but this stuff really makes a difference in your tacos.
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
This is a great tasting refried bean! You can buy it by the can for less than a dollar or by the case as well. Either way your getting a good deal for a great tasting side dish!
TERRI K.
New Franken, WI
Refried beans are a great protein alternative, they can be used in tortillas with many delicious extras, very filling and the fact that they are non fat is a plus.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
My Favorite Refried Beans. They're also lower in salt content than most other brands. Don't be afraid of the "No Fat" label. These beans are full flavored!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I use to never use refried beans, then my son got with a vegetarian. I keep I so when she comes over we make taco or burritos! Great taste and great price.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What kind of dips do you make with these??
Leighanne D.
Somerset, KY
How good are these compared to Old El Passo? I've only ever bought Old El Passo but I'd like to try something new.
Becky H.
London, ON
What are some off the different ways to enjoy these? And do you eat it cold or warm?