BY CASA DRAGONES

This bottle of CASA DRAGONES Tequila is elegantly presented in a handmade crystal decanter, which is individually inscribed, signed and numbered, and delivered in a beautiful blue gift box. Casa Dragones is a 100 percent Agave Joven Tequila, with a smooth, refined, creamy flavor. Vanilla, spices and fresh pear notes dance on the palate of this balanced tequila. Casa Dragones offers exclusive personalized bottles, perfect for holidays, special occasions and weddings. Each bottle will be hand inscribed by a calligrapher with your recipient’s name on the label. This custom detail makes for a truly memorable and distinctive gift that stands out. see more...

Giovanna Q.
San Antonio, TX
Las personas que conocen de Tequila saben que está es una botella especial y costosa! Pero al comprarlo saben que no encontrarán 2 botellas iguales simplemente una joya dentro de los Tequilas
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
Got this for my boyfriend who loves tequila (I do too) and the bottle came pretty lame with the personalization. Also the alcohol was not the same quality for the price. You are basically only paying for the personalized bottle.
Vinnie L.
La Mesa, CA
Great tasting smooth finish Tequila. Excellent after dinner or nightcap drink.
I would like to experiment with this product in various cocktails and food pairings.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Whitney C.
!I am a tequila girl at heart and let me tell you, this stuff is the real deal! Very potent and a very good genuine taste.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I love anything personalized. I'd get my initials on my initials. Makes you feel special while also making you feel drunk.
Vita L.
Sacramento, CA
Dont like it for some reason it doesnt taste good combine with other drinks and i didnt like it on its own its nasty