Casa Dragones Joven Tequila  uploaded by dana% L.

BY CASA DRAGONES

CASA DRAGONES Tequila is a crafted, 100 percent Blue Agave Joven tequila made with the intention to be sipped. Exceptionally smooth, Casa Dragones opens with soft vanilla and spice, followed by fresh pear. A gently balanced platinum tequila with a hint of extra anejo, Casa Dragones is refined and finishes with creamy floral notes. Don’t mix this tequila into a cocktail, rather pair it with fine foods such as sushi, oysters, good cheeses and other seafood.Casa Dragones tequila is accompanied with caviar, gourmet spreads, crackers and truffles in this House Of Blues Tequila Gift Basket, and is also available to be personalized. see more...

Crystal D.
jacksonville
This is a wonderful crafted tequila! It is a great sipping tequila and it is so smooth! I have never been able to just drink straight tequila without having to have salt or lime as a back up! A fun fact each bottle is hand etched. And the little glass topper that comes in the box accidentally gets thrown out by many people because it doesn’t come in the bottle already. There is a little book in the box as well and it is full of information. Take a look next time you get this wonderful tequila!
Ivonn F.
Los Ángeles
I hear a lot about this tequila, I was really excited to try it. It was a disappointment. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t bad; but i try better ones. For the price is not worth it Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila
Rianna A.
America
One of my favorite, go to drinks. This stuff is AMAZING and oh so tasty! Great on its own or paired with tonic and lime juice. Grab a bottle next time you hit the liquor store you won't be disappointed!
Atzimba R.
This tequila is sooo tasty it doesn’t burn your throat down like other tequilas it has a very smooth after taste. And it’s not as strong as others ones. Definitely worth the try.
johana j.
indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct zip 46214
Purchased at: Walmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This is by far my favorite tequila and it is so pure. I get it from my uncle he is associated with the founder. I have at least six of these in our bar we constantly have them. I would love to recommend this to others... besides it's very expensive but you get what you buy and it's sipping tequila you don't take shots of it...
Andrea U.
I first saw this tequila at a super nice restaurant in Dallas and knew I had to try it. $50 a glass is pricy but when you taste how damn smooth it is you know it's worth it! We ended up buying 2 bottles for the house. Do not, I repeat DO NOT take this as a shot. You're suppose to sip and enjoy.
Luz o.
Orlando
One of the best creations of casa dragones. A joven tequila is a silver tequila mixed with reposado o añejo, so it makes it perfect for somebody who would like to have a not so strong taste but a smooth tequila that just melts in your mouth.
Shelby T.
Gallatin , TN
This is absolutely perfect for a relaxing night off! My boyfriend and (now fiance) I celebrated our engagement and we had never bought this brand before, but it was delicious! It was really pricey, but this brand will never steer you wrong!