BY CASA DRAGONES

Casa Dragones Blanco is a small batch, 100% Pure Blue Agave silver tequila, crafted to deliver the true essence of agave through an innovative process that focuses on purity for a crisp, smooth agave taste that is perfect for high-end cocktails or to enjoy on the rocks. Each bottle of Casa Dragones Blanco is hand-signed and numbered. see more...

Lindsey H.
Venice
This Tequila is smooth with a pepper aftertaste giving a slight heat. Tastes great, feels better. the packaging beautiful. I love to save the bottles for decor around the house. The unique tequila has an interesting story making a learning experience as well as a fine drinking experience.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Courtney A.
San Antonio
OOH I love this Tequila! I had a shot of it in this beautiful restaurant. The bar tender recommended it and I was surprised about how much i liked it. My husband surprised me with a bottle of it for my birthday and it went very well with basil, mint, and lemons. Delicious!
Amelia V.
Tequila is my go to choice of alcohol and this totally didn’t disappoint! I feel like it went down so smoothly, I took it as a shot as well as drank with pineapple juice. I thought it was affordable and I would totally recommend!
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
By far the best tequila. Period. It is so incredibly smooth you won’t even realize it’s tequila. Definitely consumed by itself as sipping tequila, chilled. Nothing else needed for this perfect gem.
Tanya S.
Golden, MO
This was one of the smoothest tequilas, I have had in awhile. Loved the taste and smell of the tequila. This one also worked great in mixed drinks, couldn't even taste it!
Kyleigh 🐱.
Kalispell, MT
Got it as a gift for my 21st bday. Delicious, smooth and tastes wonderful in mixed drinks. I either like this with Shots or as a tequila sunrise with orange juice and grenadine. It also tastes Delicious if you had a little sprite or sparkling water to your tequila sunrise. Fav tequila by far.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
One of the smoothest tequila’s to sip neat and on the rocks or Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila to have as tequila and soda. If you like a good freshly made Margarita, try Casa. Mixing Casa with non fresh products does not do the great taste justice.
Michelle R.
This review may be a bit biased. I purchased this bottle for mixing and I found out that is was not very good for that purpose. However, one of my friends that actually enjoys vodka said that straight the bottle was excellent.
Summer M.
San Francisco
I like Casa Dragones Blano Tequila because it is smooth, easy to drink and minimal hangovers. It is a bit out of my budget when purchasing liquors for the home. Often consume when out for drinks with friends.