BY CASA #46 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• How can you contribute to help ?4 Answers
  • What does this organization do?9 Answers
  • Can this organization be trusted or is a fraud. I like to make su...4 Answers
CASA
  • "I've never heard of this organization any one who helps out kids when they need it the most is a great organization in my books" in 6 reviews
  • "It is an amazing organization that appoints an advocate, or CASA, to an abused child as they go through the court system." in 6 reviews
  • "As a nonprofit, CASA does so much with little resources for children in the court system who need adult support. " in 5 reviews
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Serving all children, birth to 21, is a huge challenge for CASA but they do it with grace.  These advocates speak up for the child in the Courtroom and in their community.  Being the "ears and eyes" for the Judge and looking out for the child's best interest.
Tabitha M.
Wonderful organization. I attempted several times to be a CASA rep but never could line up my school schedule with the required meetings with them. One day I would love to be an advocate.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Casa is a great program but it does have its downsides a gentalmen i know was adopting 3 siblings casa was assigned a gentlemen was supposed to come out once a week for a few months along visit them at school no one ever came to check up on the kids thankfully the kids where in good hands but casa didnt know because no one actaully came out to see so if something did happen that would be on them for not properly checking the people in it and checking to make sure there actaully gping out but i will say i will donate and id love to do it my self
Melissa C.
Morgantown
CASA is very dedicated to helping children proceed through the court system. I have met many, many of their volunteers through the years at my office. All of the volunteers that I've met seem to be very caring and want to make sure the interests of the child or children are protected and met while they are going through the court proceedings. CASA volunteers have an obvious compassion for children and their well being. I have heard many families say that going through court with a CASA volunteer made the process much easier.
Nina S.
Nashville, TN
I first learned about CASA through my collegiate sorority and immediately fell in love. These are just ordinary people who take time out of their day to completely change the trajectory of a child's life for the better, forever. They are so supportive and extremely necessary for kids to successfully navigate the foster system and have a trusting adult to help the whole way!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I was a CASA in 2 states - WONDERFUL organization. CASA"s provide a voice and advocacy for young people stuck in bad situations. The families and minors all have GAL's which tell the judge what their client wants, but you are not bound by those rules. You truly advocate for the best of the child, while taking into account every fabric of information in this child's life.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have worked with many CASA workers over the years working at the Police Department and the Court System.  These men and women are gifted and don't get the credit they deserve for helping these kids.  Every one I ever dealt with that worked for CASA did a great job.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I wish more people knew about this program. I know a family who had a Casa volunteer help them save a child in an abuse case and won custody. These people really help save little lives everyday and help families in the brutal family court system
Amanda H.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I helped donated to Casa several times last year. They're always in need of clothing for families. They're one of the few programs around where I live at and it's really important to be involved in your community
mariana h.
Does anyone how what exactly do they do
Courtney J.
Has anybody volunteered with them before? I'm interested in knowing more about it.
Kalaeja F.
What does this organization do?
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I've heard of this organization on my TV a while back and I always wanted to know how to help does anyone know how? to we just show up?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
This organizacion help about adoption?