BY CARWIRES

Carwires i304 30-Pin Charge and Sync Cable, 4': Apple 30-pin to USB connection Ideal for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Nylon design for tangle-free experience Low-profile connector for easy connection Cable Length: 4' see more...

• Does this charge decently consider how long the cord is? 7 Answers
  • Where can i go buy one at? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pink C.
I love it, it's a good length to have in a car! I bought this at ROSS for a good price! I like how it hasn't ripped easily like the regular iPhone chargers!
Samantha C.
Baraga
We enjoy these chargers instead of the regular chargers you get from Apple they do not break as easily.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Techie Expert
The wire is super long and bendy , which is great . It only lasted a few months though .
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL
Charges and syncs my phone to my car easily. No tangles, no hassle. Love it!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is a great stylish charger for the iPad and iPhone with a good length that reaches each of my two chargers for my car so that anyone can access power no matter where they are seated.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this it works really great and i use this all the time. not too pricey for all that it offers
Elizabeth C.
A good charger if you have problems with stripping the wires. This holds up a lot better than the Apple brand.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
Great charger. The wire is super long which i love. And for some rason it charges the devices faster than other chargers.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
I like how this cord doesn't get tangled and that it's more durable than a normal charger.
sonia h.
Anaheim, CA
Long lasting and charges my device faster than the original! I really like it so far
Niki K.
Caledonia, WI
Does this charge decently consider how long the cord is?
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Where can i go buy one at?