Carven Le Parfum 1.66 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Luxy l.

BY CARVEN

Simplicity, freshness, and charm are expressed through this couture scent. A burst of spontaneity and gracefulness are carried by neroli, mandarin blossom, and the delicacy of white hyacinth. This lighthearted floral bouquet is built around a hint of jasmine and ylang ylang, and touched by a whiff of sweet pea. White sandalwood and a precious wood harmony create lingering impression of rare purity. Notes: Neroli, Mandarin Blossom, White Hyacinth, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Pea, White Sandalwood, Precious Wood Harmony. Style: Simple. Fresh. Charming. see more...

• What season would you recommend wearing this scent?3 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Ashley S.
I love the scent of this perfume. It's unlike anything else I've smelled before. It's clean and floral without being overly sweet. It's got citrusy top notes, with sweet pea & jasmine middle, finishing off with white sandalwood. The combination is highly addictive!
Lana K.
Richmond, TX
This fragrance is amazing! You do not need much to spray because the scent consist with great notes such as jasmine and sandal wood the two favorite scents for me. The perfume is long lasting which is great!! The reason I rated the product a four star because the presentation of the bottle could have been better.
Debi M.
Independence , MO
My new favorite fragrance. It's not heavy or overpowering. I prefer lighter scents and this one is wonderful. Received it from my Scentbird subscription and it's wonderful. Very happy with this scent.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
This smells wonderful! I love it! I really love that ykang Ylang is an ingredient in this p, it is one of my very favorite essential oils. Some people feel Ylang Ylang is too strong, not me!!!!!! Ipalso comes in a classy looking bottle!
Jodie J.
Las Vegas, NV
A little of this goes a long way. Fresh yet a different fragrance that cannot be compared to another. I will continue to buy this for as long as they keep making it.
amanda R.
Love the smell;;, received from birch box. very nice sample size, more like a travel size perfume. does not have a sprayer.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
I tried this perfume in Sephora once,since then I want to purchase this one.i loved this fragrance.
Luxy l.
London
Carven Le Parfum 1.66 oz Eau de Parfum Spray oh my goodness this smells fabulous! I get compliments whenever I wear this Eau de Parfum. It smells crisp, clean and fresh. The price point is a little high but totally worth it!
T. L.
Omg! I love this parfume! So great! I only had a tester but it's on my list for sure to buy the big bottle. I try it and was amazed by the smell. I really have a hard time to find a good parfume that smell great on me and not just strong pure alcohol smell. This one I will recommend even though it might be different on another person. I found w/ perfume it always varies
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
What season would you recommend wearing this scent?