Carvel LiL' Love Ice Cream Cake - 35 fl oz

Carvel® Lil' Love® Ice Cream Cake.
The original ice cream cake.
It's What Happy Tastes Like!®
Layers of chocolate and artificially flavored vanilla ice cream with chocolate flavored crunchies and creamy whipped icing.
Visit us at: www.icecreamcakeland.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carvel LiL' Love Ice Cream Cake - 35 fl oz!
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Carvel LiL' Love Ice Cream Cake - 35 fl oz uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Carvel cakes are a staple in my family for birthdays. I’m not a huge cake fan but who doesn’t love ice cream? The little cake is the perfect size for my small family of 3. I love how in the past few years, Carvel cakes melt faster so you don’t have to leave them out for an hour before eating it. The best part is, Carvel is sold in most grocery stores now, so I buy this little one for all bday and other celebrations, any excuse to have ice cream cake. The price for the little one is pretty reasonable, too!
Terri M.
Worcester, MA
The crunchies are EVERYTHING!! Carvel definitely has the best store bought ice cream cake out there. The price can be high depending on the store, but if you want an ice cream cake for a party or just after a bad week at work, grab one of these. Guilty pleasure for sure!
Johanna P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I normally get this cake for everyone’s birthday. We all love the flavor and the crunch!! Such a great cake!
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Imma be honest. I buy this a lot in the summer even though it isn't my birthday (It's usually cold and rainy around my birthday, so not the time for an ice cream cake). No matter how much a grow, I'm always down for those chocolate crunchy bits with ice cream.
Kristel M.
Love these. My favorite dessert. I don’t even purchase ice cream anymore, I just go straight for these ice creams cakes. The best.
Wendy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
My all-time favorite dessert is the Carvel Ice Cream Cake! It’s the perfect combination of ice cream with vanilla, chocolate crumbles, and whipped cream icing! I wish it was a little less expensive, but it’s totally worth it!
Crystal R.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Every year for my father in laws birthday he asks for this ice cream cake. Now it has become a tradition. Delicious!
DeLana B.
Tampa, FL
Such a yummy ice creme cake! This is my go to for my child’s birthday, who absolutely enjoys every bite!!
Samantha N.
Henderson, NV
The best and my favorite nostalgia ice cream cake! The little chocolate crispy in the middle and the whipped cream frosting is lit. I'd personally have this as a cheat dessert meal now that I'm grown. Ice cream is also a huge guilty sweet pleasure of mine.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go-to birthday or any celebration cake. People are picky so when I buy the Carvel Ice Cream cake everyone is happy. Ice Cream and cake in one makes it a personal favorite. I give this 5 stars and will keep buying it for all occasions.

Looking for your answer?