Carvel Ice Cream Cake Seasonal

Carvel® The Seasonal Ice Cream Cake.
The original ice cream cake.
Ir's what happy tastes like!®.
Layers of chocolate and artificially flavored vanilla ice cream with chocolate flavored crunchies and creamy whipped icing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carvel Ice Cream Cake Seasonal!
How would you rate this product?
Patricia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Carvel Ice Cream Cake Seasonal uploaded by Patricia B.
My little cutie loved the Carvel delivery for Valentine’s Day. Perfect dessert for Galintine’s day celebration!!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Carvel Ice Cream has been around for so long and is still my favorite ice cream cake. Yes, it beats out Dairy Queen for me. My favorite part is the middle and no one does it like Carvel!! Hands down the best ice cream cake! 🍨
Anita F.
Elmhurst, NY
Carvel Ice Cream Cake Seasonal uploaded by Anita F.
I love ice cream cake. This year my hubby got me my fave cake with 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 chocolate with chocolate crunch pieces in middle for my birthday. It’s delicious and disappears by the end of the day.
Molly G.
Madison, CT
Love carvel cakes and ice cream. Ice cream cakes are the best and you can always count on carvel for that perfect ratio and taste.
Anna F.
Alton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Carvel Ice Cream Cake Seasonal uploaded by Anna F.
I got this cake for my boyfriend on his 22nd birthday! It was so delicious! It didn’t have to much icing on it! I absolutely loved this cake! Ice cream cakes are a bit expensive though and would love for the price to be lowered!
Rajeshwari C.
N Providence, RI
Carvel Ice Cream Cake Seasonal uploaded by Rajeshwari C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Recently brought this ice cream cake from Carvel for my Birthday. I actually wanted to try something different so I had this. The cake was amazing and so delicious with two layers of ice cream stuffed with chocolate chips in between. It was amazing!!!!
Alexys F.
Windham, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My whole family loves it! Tastes very good- has chocolate and vanilla. Always a easy cake to buy for a birthday
Michelle D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Who ever doesn't like ice cream cake has something wrong with them. They may possibly be a psychopath. Carvel cakes are the best of both worlds. Cake and ice cream. You can take your favorite ice cream and have it in a cake. What's better than that?
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I just purchased the Carvel Fudgy the Whale cake last night for my husband's birthday. This icecream cake had fudge all over the top of the cake and it was delicious. Between the fudge and the chocolate crispies in the cake I'm not sure which one was better! I do recommend this product.
Milena M.
Rahway, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
love eating this icecream on a hot summer day, really cools you down and tastes really good as well, good price for the amazing quality, i’m going to buy this product again!!

Looking for your answer?