BY CARVEL #25 in Frozen Dessert

Carvel® Game Ball® Ice Cream Cake.

New!

Easy open slide & serve.

The original ice cream cake.

It's What Happy Tastes Like!

Loaded with crunchies inside and out!

Layers of chocolate & vanilla ice cream, topped with milk fudge & chocolate flavored crunchies.

Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• How many of these cakes are sold a year?2 Answers
  • Is foot ball the only design available for the game day b...2 Answers
Carvel Ice Cream Cake Game Ball
  • "Usually they have a chocolate and a vanilla ice cream layer so everyone can choose 1 or both flavors!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love how it has both flavors of ice cream, but the best part by far is the little crunchies." in 1 review
  • "Carvel has really good ice cream cakes." in 1 review
  • "I have to get it for my Birthday every year." in 1 review
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Carvel ice cream cakes are a classic birthday treat in my family. The chocolate and vanilla ice cream with the fudge and cookie crunch center is so good! They go on sale sometimes too which is always a plus. Add some candles and you're good to go!
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
The cake itself is pretty ordinary but once you cut into it, the Carvel cake presents itself with some pretty extraordinary surprises! They are different each time but I, for some reason, find myself buying this for no reason at times not just for football games but for birthdays and showers!
Definitely a favorite item :)
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
My dad requests this cake literally every year for his birthday! I love how it has both flavors of ice cream, but the best part by far is the little crunchies. I swear they just need to sell the little crunchies separately; I would buy them daily.
Gabriela G.
Harbor City, CA
The carvel brand ice cream cakes are the best! They are amazing if you want to take it to a party or get together everyone will love you for it! This ice cream cake is so delicious and I highly recommend it!!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
We do family birthday parties and this is one of the most requested cakes! Of course we all fight over the chocolate crunchies too!! Usually they have a chocolate and a vanilla ice cream layer so everyone can choose 1 or both flavors!
Jenna B.
Love carvel cakes! Will usually get them for family members birthday. Love that it has chocolate and vanilla ice cream and the chocolate creme cookie crunchies!!
Melanie H.
Olyphant, PA
Carvel ice cream game ball cake is so yummy. The cookie crumb covered ice cream cake is one of the best. It is the perfect size for your super bowl party. It is a crowd pleaser.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream cake taste so amazing. Even though it’s frozen it taste really fresh and the designs are adorable!
Dawn M.
I used to buy a ice cream cake like every other week when I was pregnant. Addictive dessert. Good got birthdays or any other special occasion or celebration
Courtney k.
Philadelphia, PA
Yummy! any ice cream cake is better than normal cake. I love the cookie crumble and the icing, I'm 20 and still make my mom get me this cake for birthdays
Stacey S.
Conowingo , MD
How many of these cakes are sold a year?
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Is foot ball the only design available for the game day ball ice cream cake?