BY CARVEL #17 in Frozen Dessert

Carvel® Celebration Ice Cream Cake.
The original ice cream cake.
It's What Happy Tastes Like!®
Layers of chocolate and artificially flavored vanilla ice cream with chocolate flavored crunchies and creamy whipped icing. see more...

Carvel Ice Cream Cake Celebration
  • "I do not like chocolate ice cream but for some reason when I am eating one of the ice cream cakes I that does not matter!!!" in 3 reviews
  • "We have a carvel ice cream cake for every birthday in this house because we enjoy them so much!" in 1 review
  • "Carvel is one of my favorite ice cream cakes there is, I buy one every year for my brother birthday or i get one for my birthday." in 1 review
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
Best ice cream ever!! Growing up this is the only "cake" I wanted. I buy them ever now and again on occasion as my ice cream treat. The chocolate and vanilla combo and then there's the most amazing part the chocolate crunchies between the two. Sooo Good! If you have not tried it, it's a must! A little bit pricey but oh so worth it.
Leandra T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Carvel honestly makes the best ice cream cake I’ve ever had, and it’s the chocolate crunch pieces that set them apart from their competitors! This ice cream cake is delicious, well worth the money, and available at most grocery stores for your convenience.
Maria G.
I am an ice cream lover . Love to have ice cream cake every now and then it's really good and delicious. I really enjoy it as well as my kids. It can be any type of flavor. I like to get my icrecream cakes at baskin Robbins. I would recommend someone to try out a cake like this.
Janely M.
Bronx, NY
I kid you not but this is the only type of cake I get every year for m birthday . first of all I love me a good ice cream cake with some crunchies involved lol . and also you can find this at your local supermarket they're so inexpensive too goes for round 15$
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
This is usually my first choice for birthday cakes, for my birthday or anybody's cake that I have to buy LOL, and even when it's not a birthday sometimes I just feel like splurging on the best of the best ice cream cake in the world ! The crispy to eat crunchy chocolatey delicious chocolate bits in between the chocolate and vanilla ice cream cake are beyond measure delicious and really tie the cake together, and the classic Cool Whip type icing instead of a traditional frosting is just a win for me I love the subtle sweetness oh so very much and I just love this ice cream cake, go Carvel ! Melting in your mouth type madness !!!
Michelle B.
Whenever there is a birthday at my house we always will have one of these cakes to celebrate. We all love it and will never get tired of this cake. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream with the best chocolate crunchy on the inside. Can't go wrong
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream cake is my go to cake for everything! It's my absolute favorite ever! The frosting is like eating the marshmallows from lucky charms and the little crunches in the middle are everything!! So amazing!
Mackenzie H.
PA
Ummm yes please? I crave this ice cream cake all of the time actually and it's super weird but I just love it! I love the frosting I love the ice cream and I love whatever that brownie type cake stuff is!
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite ice cream cake!! Love the crunchy middle and the mix of chocolate and vanilla. Great price too! We get them for bdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and just random because days. Would totally recommend!
Bettie W.
This ice cream cake is a great idea for party's. Ice cream and cake in one. What is better then that? This cake is really testing and goes with any kind of party.
j c.
How long do they last outside of the fridge without melting?
Arzoo K.
Does anyone know where to get the crumbs from the inside of the cake? i love them....i heard their Oreos but I'm not sure
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Is this their only flavor?
Nancy D.
Crunchies!? Y'all feel me!?
Maylyn♛ B.
Carvel Ice Cream Cake vs Baskin Robbin’s Ice Cream Cake Which is your fav?? Carvel Ice Cream Cake CelebrationBaskin Robbin's