Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersCaruso
Professional Molecular Ion Steam Setter

Caruso Professional Molecular Ion Steam Setter

by Caruso

#8 in Hair Rollers

Create shine and volume.  New ionic technology.  Anti-static.  Anti-frizz. Includes: Styling Guide. Comb Clips. Carrying Case. 6 Petite Rollers. 6 Small Rollers. 6 Medium Rollers. 12 Large/Jumbo Rollers. Ion Technology™ for creating soft, voluminous curls and shine and reducing static and frizz. Curls last for days.

Is this product good for thin hair
Is this worth the money?
How long does it take curling your hair with this product?
Start your review of Caruso Professional Molecular Ion Steam Setter!
Tiana S.
Boston, MA
Caruso Professional Molecular Ion Steam Setter uploaded by Tiana S.
Caruso Professional Molecular Ion Steam Setter uploaded by Tiana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I don’t know about any of you guys but I have the most difficult time curling my hair with a traditional curling iron but I love having curls in my hair My hairdresser recommended this product and I went out bought it and needless to say it’s an must have product for women who struggle with curls like I do How it works is you steam roller for about 30 seconds roll it into your hair secure it with the Closing cap And Wala within 30 minutes your curls are fabulous i’ve had the carusso steam rollers for about four years and they have yet to let me down you can find this specific roller set at your nearest Sally’s Ulta beauty supply also any Amazon or eBay I bought mine for about 50 bucks but you might be able to find something a little bit cheaper
Melody C.
I have super straight, long and fine hair that does not hold curl well at all. Caruso is the only thing that works for me. I get great curls without the damaging heat. The curls are bouncy and shiny! The system is easy to use and lasts forever. Great product and superior to hot rollers for my hair.
Whitney D.
Raleigh , NC
Caruso Professional Molecular Ion Steam Setter uploaded by Whitney D.
I swear by this roller system! Curls for days, literally. I have thick and coarse naturally curly hair, and I use these rollers on straight hair, a couple days after a blow out when my hair is a little 'dirty'. Beautiful soft curls are created in minutes- I just leave them all in and let them cool while I do my makeup, take them out, finish each curl with hairspray, tease & style roots, DONE! Curls last through the night with a bonnet or pin curls. The following morning I add a little smoothing serum or leave in conditioner and my curls remain. By day three I STILL have soft waves. Recommend 100%. Blow drying and steam curling is a healthier option for hair as opposed to my previous method of a flat iron and curling wand. My hair is much happier! I've had my Caruso roller set for about 8 years and it's still going strong!
Tanya F.
Germansville, PA
When I was younger I would use this hair curling system all the time because it didn't burn my fingers or damage my hair! It would give wonderful texture to my already curly hair!! If It didn't break I would still have it!!
DORA R.
I love how fast you can curl your hear, its amazing that you can use steam without any damage to your hair
Ashley W.
Harold, KY
Love this setter!!! This is by far my favorite hair roller accessory known to man. It's so easy! Just roll, set and you're done. It leaves your hair looking like you've spent hours on it when in reality it only takes a few minutes.
yessica A.
San Antonio, TX
Hi I have this product and I'm very happy with it love the way it works if u are inters you will be berry happy with it I one stay recommend
Erin V.
Grove City, OH
I have wavy hair but I use these when I want super defined curls. Easy to use and not too expensive
Adrianna W.
The only way I've ever gotten long lasting curl out of my naturally straight hair!
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
Totally recommend steamers as opposed to hairdryers. Which can be really damaging to your hair. I feel like all women, especially those with curls should be using steamers. Healthy hair is beautiful hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...