Cartwheel by Target

by Target

#7 in Apps

Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Select from hundreds of discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off, and add them to your personalized Cartwheel barcode. Then save on your next Target run by scanning your barcode at checkout in store. Use the discounts as many times as you like before they expire. You can even stack Cartwheel on top of your Target REDcard discount and other coupons! Just sign in with email or using your Facebook profile and instantly start sharing in great savings with your friends! Invite friends to join, or share deals with them, and you'll save even more. It's that easy!

Can there not be one that says “f&$k I’m in my 30s” please?! And preferably before I’m 40 haha
Is this like a not Canada included thing? Cuz I’ve never even heard of it… but at the same time there are no targets around me… they built this huge one and I was so thrilled I felt like I was back home and then they shut it down…. Whyyyy.,.. anyways, first sentence is my question lol!!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Cartwheel by Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This app helps when you're trying to save money and the best part about it is that you can combine these offers with manufacturer coupons, target coupons, AND!in reviews
I love it and down the line I have safe so much already, I just wish I can have a gift card to pay with every time I go to target lol!in reviews
An I have saved so much money doing so that I cannot allow someone to go to target without me trying to save them money via my cartwheel app.in reviews
you receive great deals on your phone and can ue the cartwheel deals on top of store coupons and in store sales. in reviews
It's very easy to use and I find myself cartwheeling all the time in target to get the best possible deal!in reviews
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Techie Expert Level 6
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Leigh L.
Target’s digital savings app Cartwheel recently became Target Circle. It has great weekly deals on items throughout the store as well as category coupons you can stack with manufacturer’s coupons and store sales. It is a great app for discounts and price comparisons since Target price matches competitors.
Kelly L.
Farmingdale, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Kelly L.
I purchased this chair from target a couple years back. It was exactly what I was looking for. Love the color and the style. It’s comfortable, even though I very rarely sit in it. I needed a chair that was narrow & it fits the space perfectly. Target always has such amazing variety of anything really.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Michelle W.
I find Target Cartwheel, now called Target Circle, to be the easiest savings app out there! All you have to do while shopping is scan items and see if any offers pop up. If they do have offers, they are added to your account automatically and applied when you checkout. They also show offers when you’re shopping online and sometimes send unique promos just for based on your shopping history. I love it!
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 7
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Colleen S.
I’m addicted to downloading coupons in my cartwheel. I’m always shopping at Target and the cartwheel app is a great way to save money. I also use it to locates items in store or do some online shopping.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
Techie Expert Level 6
1,232 reviews
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Kimberly  T.
I love shopping at Target and using the cartwheel app. It is so helpful to know about sales and to search for coupons. I snagged this faux leather skirt for $10 at a Wild Fable sale because of cartwheel.
Michelle M.
Techie Expert Level 3
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Michelle M.
Target is truly my absolute favorite for home decor, beauty, groceries, baby, laundry and of course, seasonal. Everyone the seasons change, I manage to visit my local Target to see all of the Halloween, Easter and Christmas decor newly stocked. It truly makes my day! Whether you need clothing, hair color or to stock up on cleaning supplies, you can always find it at #Target . The store is clean and the Emily are always friendly. So if you haven’t been to Your local Target in a while , give it a go - you’ll be glad you did. Enjoy! #groceries #makeup #hair #style #clothing
Lindsey C.
Painesville, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Lindsey C.
I go to target store for food and beauty products. And dog treats for my dog care she is so happy puppy 🐶. I buy some of my holidays gift cards
Daniela D.
Canton, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Daniela D.
I shop at Target 🎯 often and the Circle app is great. I have used it for years. I can easily see how much I’ve saved, locate receipts for both in store or online orders that used my Red card and start a return or pay right from the app. It asks for passwords prior to scanning your wallet so even if the phone was open you can just scan it so it has that extra bit of security.
Julia C.
Reading, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Julia C.
Love the TARGET app!! You can always find sale items, coupons, and any other discount regarding their items. I found this beautiful gem. Burgundy floppy hat to go stylin whenever I want to feel bougie!! Lol. Totally recommend.
Alecia P.
rochester, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Alecia P.
I used cartwheel every time a go into target. It saves me money and tracks what I buy. The clipped offers are easy to navigate though, if I’m unsure I scan what I am buying and it will pull up any savings available!!! The best part if I lose my receipt it’s right in my cartwheel app!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...