Cartwheel by Target

by Target

#8 in Apps

Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Select from hundreds of discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off, and add them to your personalized Cartwheel barcode. Then save on your next Target run by scanning your barcode at checkout in store. Use the discounts as many times as you like before they expire. You can even stack Cartwheel on top of your Target REDcard discount and other coupons! Just sign in with email or using your Facebook profile and instantly start sharing in great savings with your friends! Invite friends to join, or share deals with them, and you'll save even more. It's that easy!

What is everyone’s favorite thing about the Target App?
How often do the sales update?
How well do you believe this works [user:baum_diggitty]
Start your review of Cartwheel by Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This app helps when you're trying to save money and the best part about it is that you can combine these offers with manufacturer coupons, target coupons, AND!in reviews
I love it and down the line I have safe so much already, I just wish I can have a gift card to pay with every time I go to target lol!in reviews
An I have saved so much money doing so that I cannot allow someone to go to target without me trying to save them money via my cartwheel app.in reviews
you receive great deals on your phone and can ue the cartwheel deals on top of store coupons and in store sales. in reviews
It's very easy to use and I find myself cartwheeling all the time in target to get the best possible deal!in reviews
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Techie Expert Level 6
1,008 reviews
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Kimberly T.
I love shopping at Target and using the cartwheel app. It is so helpful to know about sales and to search for coupons. I snagged this faux leather skirt for $10 at a Wild Fable sale because of cartwheel.
Alecia P.
rochester, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Alecia P.
I used cartwheel every time a go into target. It saves me money and tracks what I buy. The clipped offers are easy to navigate though, if I’m unsure I scan what I am buying and it will pull up any savings available!!! The best part if I lose my receipt it’s right in my cartwheel app!!
Chantal H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Chantal H.
If you love to shop at Target like I do you need to download the app and use cartwheel! you can save on items you didn't even realize were on sale and add them to your cart for savings! 👏 I love the scan feature to double check if the item is on sale or you can add savings. Target Cartwheel by Target 🎯
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Jen M.
I believe now the program has actually changed from Cartwheel.. but it essentially the same thing. I found it a bit simpler before, but I am getting used to it. It is like clipping coupons to your phone and having it automatically come up when your app is scanned in. I have truly saved a LOT of money from the program over the last couple of years and that’s so important to us with a big family! I love even attached a screenshot of my savings and it was more than I thought! 😳
Sunkissed P.
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Sunkissed P.
The cartwheel app is very user friendly and they offer exclusive and amazing deals on their products PLUS they have electronic coupons that you would find in the newspaper! NO MORE CLIPPING! Pretty easy to use. Love the feature that allows you to scan a product to check and see if there are any discounts.
Valerie H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Valerie H.
I love cartwheel! It’s a great way to save money and have everything all in one convenient place like your phone! It’s easy to use and a great way to shop! And this is only in two purchases!
Marinny K.
Rosemount, MN
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Marinny K.
The app is amazing! I love how it occasionally offers deals catered specifically for me. The app has saved me so much money and it helps make shopping more exciting and fun!Cartwheel by Target
Sarah S.
Grove City, OH
Great App! Easy and Convenient to use ! So many offers ! Easy pick up ! Great way to grab a few things with kids in the car !
Priscilla M.
El Centro, CA
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Priscilla M.
Smartly® Citrus Scented All-Purpose Cleaner I love this cleaner you can clean whatever you want it does not tarnish the surfaces and it smells very good.
Tierra M.
I love using this app to save money. I couple this with my target red debit card and save so much. Has so many deals every time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...