BY TARGET #7 in Apps

Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Select from hundreds of discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off, and add them to your personalized Cartwheel barcode. Then save on your next Target run by scanning your barcode at checkout in store. Use the discounts as many times as you like before they expire. You can even stack Cartwheel on top of your Target REDcard discount and other coupons! Just sign in with email or using your Facebook profile and instantly start sharing in great savings with your friends! Invite friends to join, or share deals with them, and you'll save even more. It's that easy! see more...

• Is this a good app to download?3 Answers
  • Why when I use cartwheel- nothing I ever buy is on the app?! How ...13 Answers
  • How exactly does this app work? 3 Answers
Cartwheel by Target
  • "This app helps when you're trying to save money and the best part about it is that you can combine these offers with manufacturer coupons, target coupons, AND!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love it and down the line I have safe so much already, I just wish I can have a gift card to pay with every time I go to target lol!" in 17 reviews
  • "An I have saved so much money doing so that I cannot allow someone to go to target without me trying to save them money via my cartwheel app." in 12 reviews
  • "you receive great deals on your phone and can ue the cartwheel deals on top of store coupons and in store sales. " in 9 reviews
  • "It's very easy to use and I find myself cartwheeling all the time in target to get the best possible deal!" in 8 reviews
Jen M.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE Cartwheel by Target and I use it on every trip I make to the store. I was part of the test group and earned rewards by shopping there and was sad when the program started. Despite the fact that it went away, I still use the app for savings in store. The scanning feature is my favorite - I'm able to quickly place items that I've purchased on my cartwheel list as I walk through the store so I can check out and receive the savings quickly. A must for every Target shopper.
Can C.
Cartwheel is a great app, i love that it helps save you save money. It has a feature that allows you to find what your looking for in the store with the aisle number when you are looking at the product on the app. It’s awesome that you can save products and scan the coupons at the counter. I recommend everyone to use the app. It has room for improvement only when it comes to navigating through the app. That’s my only concern with new users that it can become frustrating.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
How awesome is this app?!?! Cartwheel has saved me so much money even when I wasn't paying attention to the deals of the day. I can always rely on the app to be updated and correct. I love Target more than anyone knows and I'm so glad I only left with one thing. lol Cartwheel helped me save an additional 15% off my order just using the app. I don't know about you but I could spend all day in Target and not have a clue how much time has gone by.
Tara H.
I love this app! I've found some great deals on items I had planned on buying but beware that this app is brilliant because it really encourages you to buy all kinds of things because of the deals! I also love that there is a barcode scanner to scan items you've got in your cart to see if there are additional savings. I've spent so much time in aisles trying to discreetly scan everything in my cart to see what money I could save.
Kendall K.
Florence, AZ
One of the best things out there! Target recently moved cartwheel over to targets main app and it makes it so much easier to use. All you have to do is scan the barcode on your product and the app will tell you if they have a coupon that week for it. Most Target brand foods, archer farms and market pantry, are usually at least 5% off. Plus, if you have the red card you can stack all the deals!! It’s amazing
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
This app is kind of confusing. I don't like that you have to scan the objects before you check them out. I tend to forget and therefore lose out on opportunities. I wish that there was some type of way that you could just scan your receipt and earn the credit back towards your next purchase
Ali S.
East Amherst
Techie Expert Level 1
Cartwheel is my new favorite app. I love scanning bar codes while shopping to see if I can save anything. Also the coupons that Target offers are right on Cartwheel. By the way Cartwheel is no longer a standalone app. This has been integrated into the Target app, which makes it easier. I don't find myself spending more than I should. Target is an amazing place to shop and the app makes it more fun.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I love using cartwheel by target. This is a really great app to use because they give you so many great coupons. It’s also great for saving money. If you guys are anything like I am every time I go into a target, I pay close to $100 dollars. This app has saved me money on so many items. Target also allows you to use your cartwheel deal along with any discounts or mark downs they have already made on the item.
Lyndsey W.
Fontana , CA
I love this app! It’s so easy to use and helps you save mega bucks. You simply log on, select products and start shopping. The great thing is this app helps me get a list together for the things I need. I tend to wander in target like most ladies. This keeps me in my zone and helps me shop for things I truly need. But also helps me get things I normally wouldn’t if it were not on cartwheel.
Miranda C.
Techie Expert Level 3
The target app and cartwheel app are FINALLY in one app! I enjoy using cartwheel to see if there’s extra coupons I can use to save. The barcode scanner also tells me the price of items online so I know if it’s cheaper to purchase online. I use the cartwheel app every time I go to Target which is at least once a week! everyone should use this app because it’s free and you get discounts!
Michelle M.
I just downloaded this app, Is it any good? Does it work?
veronica m.
How much do you guys safe using this app
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
What's the best deal you've gotten with this app?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
How much have you saved so far using the app?
Kasie B.
Springfield, VA
Why when I use cartwheel- nothing I ever buy is on the app?! How often do items change on there or how do I look for sales?