BY TARGET #4 in Apps

Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Select from hundreds of discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off, and add them to your personalized Cartwheel barcode. Then save on your next Target run by scanning your barcode at checkout in store. Use the discounts as many times as you like before they expire. You can even stack Cartwheel on top of your Target REDcard discount and other coupons! Just sign in with email or using your Facebook profile and instantly start sharing in great savings with your friends! Invite friends to join, or share deals with them, and you'll save even more. It's that easy! see more...

• Is this a good app to download?4 Answers
  • Why when I use cartwheel- nothing I ever buy is on the app?! How ...13 Answers
  • How exactly does this app work? 3 Answers
Cartwheel by Target
  • "This app helps when you're trying to save money and the best part about it is that you can combine these offers with manufacturer coupons, target coupons, AND!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love it and down the line I have safe so much already, I just wish I can have a gift card to pay with every time I go to target lol!" in 17 reviews
  • "An I have saved so much money doing so that I cannot allow someone to go to target without me trying to save them money via my cartwheel app." in 12 reviews
  • "you receive great deals on your phone and can ue the cartwheel deals on top of store coupons and in store sales. " in 9 reviews
  • "It's very easy to use and I find myself cartwheeling all the time in target to get the best possible deal!" in 8 reviews
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best rewards program for shopaholics who’s going to target for one item and end up leaving spending over $100. There’s always a large amount of discounts to choose from and I feel like usually two out of five products that I’m buying are on that list. Although I haven’t saved much more than 20% off of an item it’s nice because the discounts really add up over time. The app is very easy to use and you can scan the item directly from it to see your instant savings.

My only issue is that I pretty frequently forget to show it to the cashier my code and I have to go do a return order to receive the discount. I understand that’s my fault but I wish the cashiers asked you about using cartwheel as much as they ask you to sign up for a red card!
joan e.
To anyone who shops at target you need to download the app for cartwheel you can save so much money they have amazon deals in every department from beauty to babies to home accessories to electronics to pet Supplys which I love that because I can buy my fur babies the high end shampoos for way less then the pet stores charge I always buy Pet Head at target but anyways check out cart wheel one last point they even have deals on food and a slot of other departments . By the way when I’m telling you my opinion I’m not getting paid from any store or company and I pay for my items with my own money thank you
Breanna R.
Eagle Grove, IA
The Cartwheel App is fantastic! I love that before going into the store I can add coupons to my cartwheel. And of course, there’s always extra items found at Target that you HAVE TO HAVE. For those instances, the app has a scanner that will then search for any coupons or sales on that product. At checkout, it’s easy to scan the barcode on your phone and it will apply any coupons or deals you’ve added. Love that it’s on my phone so it’s not one more membership card to keep track of. Awesome app, Target! Everyone needs to use it!
Erica L.
I love using the cartwheel feature on the Target app. It’s easy to scan items to see if there are digital discounts for that product and I can add them to scan at checkout. Once I’m ready to pay I just open my app and let the cashier scan the barcode on the app which has all of the discounts I scanned earlier, and it deducts it from my total. Target is killing it with its products, customer service and this cartwheel feature on their app is the cherry on top.
Kiana K.
Bloomington
Cartwheel recently switched their app over to the Target app! You can no longer use Cartwheel in its own app which doesn’t affect me either way! Cartwheel is great because you can scan your items at target and find coupons and savings just from purchasing items! It’s super easy to work with and they even provide a search for you to see what they’re currently doing deals on! No need to question if it’s a cartwheel product if they list it for you :)
Chelsea D.
Queen Creek , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using target cartwheel for 4 years. I’ve saved $679.00 using the app. In the big picture, it’s not a whole lot in a year, but that’s still money saved and that’s all that matters to me! It’s very easy use and search. You can scan a product and it will pull up similar products on sale, or type in what your looking for. You can also select a category to see all that’s available. I’d give it a try if you shop at target!
Nicole K.
I found it just kind of cumbersome and difficult to use. I think having to find all the products in the cart wheel app ahead of time was a big pain. I did use it because it did save me money but it would be nice if target came up with something more user-friendly and compelling to get you to go back in the store
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I LOVE THIS APP. It's one of my top 3 used apps, I work right next to a target so I go a lot on my lunch break. I have saved so much money from the cartwheel app. It's easy to understand and simple enough to where you can do it yourself at the self checkout. It also comes in handy to scan items and see the price when you cant find a price checker in the store as well as if there is any coupon offers, if so it automatically adds it to your wallet.
Lauren K.
Midlothian
I love Cartwheel and think it is a great way to save a little bit of money while at Target. However, since they have condensed it into the regular Target app, I tend to forget about it and probably miss out on some good deals. Other than that, I think they offer a great variety of products and it’s especially helpful when they post signs around the store letting you know there is a Cartwheel available.
Ana V.
Anchorage, AK
I have to say, ever since using the target cartwheel, I've been a die hard target shopper. I would go to target just for nothing now. Cartwheel won't save you a lot of money, but at least it's something. I love their deals. So many to go through. And I save at least a little. Who doesn't love discount right? I love target for their cartwheel. Definitely something other retailer store need to do.
Michelle M.
I just downloaded this app, Is it any good? Does it work?
veronica m.
How much do you guys safe using this app
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
What's the best deal you've gotten with this app?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
How much have you saved so far using the app?
Kasie B.
Springfield, VA
Why when I use cartwheel- nothing I ever buy is on the app?! How often do items change on there or how do I look for sales?