BY TARGET #6 in Apps

Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Select from hundreds of discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off, and add them to your personalized Cartwheel barcode. Then save on your next Target run by scanning your barcode at checkout in store. Use the discounts as many times as you like before they expire. You can even stack Cartwheel on top of your Target REDcard discount and other coupons! Just sign in with email or using your Facebook profile and instantly start sharing in great savings with your friends! Invite friends to join, or share deals with them, and you'll save even more. It's that easy! see more...

• Is this a good app to download?6 Answers
  • Why when I use cartwheel- nothing I ever buy is on the ap...13 Answers
  • I just downloaded this app, Is it any good? Does it work?29 Answers
Cartwheel by Target
  • "This app helps when you're trying to save money and the best part about it is that you can combine these offers with manufacturer coupons, target coupons, AND!" in 20 reviews
  • "I love it and down the line I have safe so much already, I just wish I can have a gift card to pay with every time I go to target lol!" in 17 reviews
  • "An I have saved so much money doing so that I cannot allow someone to go to target without me trying to save them money via my cartwheel app." in 12 reviews
  • "you receive great deals on your phone and can ue the cartwheel deals on top of store coupons and in store sales. " in 9 reviews
  • "It's very easy to use and I find myself cartwheeling all the time in target to get the best possible deal!" in 8 reviews
Jennifer R.
New Market
Oh how I LOVE the Cartwheel app!! It is so easy to use and many, many times I get an extra discount on items that I am already intending to purchase. So easy to use~just scan the barcode of the item and if there is a cartwheel for it, add it and scan the one Cartwheel barcode at checkout. If there isn't a Cartwheel for your specific item, but a similar  item, the app will tell you that too, and for me often the brand doesn't matter so I'll switch the item to get the extra discount. You can also plan your shopping trip in advance using the Cartwheel. Look at the app on your phone or on Target.com and make your list. It does seem like there haven't been as many Cartwheels for items I am purchasing the last few trips I've made to Target, so not sure if they're not offering as many Cartwheel items, or that it's just coincidence with what I'm purchasing.
Cristina F.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have only used the Cartwheel app a handful of times in the past two years because it frustrated me every time I tried to use it. It seemed to get even glitchier more often. Even though it has categories, the app made it difficult to find certain products that you are researching deals.

The times that I have downloaded it, which was when I knew I would be making big purchases) it seemed to still lag a lot while navigating. I did not leave the app on my phone long enough to really tell if it has improved or if it’s the same laggy, glitchy app it was always known for.
Dalila C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Cartwheel has saved me $$$ in the past year! This is such an amazing app and it is even better now that they are merging with the Target app. I have been a RedCard member and the savings are worth it! I use the Cartwheel app whenever I am at Target or on Target.com and you can see the savings (plus scan your items or apply the coupons in advance) and you can go ahead and checkout. It is simple and I am hoping that they will add more coupons and deals in the future!
Allie H.
phoenix
The target cartwheel app is soooo helpful and simple! You can look through it for deals by category which is great! However, my favorite feature is the you can scan the items you’re buying and see if there’s any sales that can apply. It’s simple to use. Before you check out you scan the barcodes on the items you were already coming to target to purchase anyways and it tells you if there’s any sales that apply. You add the sales that you want to use to your cart on cartwheel then when your checking out you scan your phone and save money! You literally were already going to buy the stuff so you might as well see if it’s on sale and save the money!
Nic N.
Techie Expert Level 1
The Target Cartwheel app is  very convenient and a money saver. I love that the app has a variety of items to save money on and also shows you deals on items you buy regularly. Unfortunately, every since the Cartwheel app was moved to the Target app, I no longer use the app as much as I did before. The convenience of just using the Cartwheel app by itself is now lost to having to open the Target app, clicking Cartwheel offers, and then selecting yet another option for what ever category or department you'd like to browse through.
Alisa M.
Cartwheel is one of the best things target has come up with. Many times shopping at Target, the employees aren’t as helpful as they should be when it comes to customers saving. They are more interested in quickly finishing the transaction and promoting the “red cards.” The cartwheel app allows you to quickly check items you are loading into your basket or cart for coupons or promotions. You can even use it before you go in store to compare with other competitor prices etc. This app can be very useful if used to it’s fullest. Love it.
Amalia A.
To this day I have never shopped at target without using this nifty tool. I have saved an ultimate of $200 because of this gadget. It’s a routine I have down, pick up an item, scan it on cartwheel and chuck it in the cart. More often than not- if there is an alternate item that has a discount via cartwheel I will switch it out from my cart! Sometimes I check cartwheel before making my target trip just to see how good the deals are this week. I love the list feature which helps you make your shopping list on the same platform
Hannah M.
Mankato
Cartwheel is included with the target app, it is fairly user friendly and easy to search for products or scan to see if they have a discount. Cartwheel also has exclusive savings for products that the app thinks you might like based on other products you buy. You can automatically scan cart wheel and your red card at check out, making the checkout process smooth. Paying with gift cards is a little tricky using the app, but you can load them, so you have all target payment methods in one place!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is amazing, it notifies you and personally customized your feed so you can see the discounts on products. This app is amazing and allows you to save tons of money. The app does not take up space and is worth the download. Simply download the app save the coupons onto the app by clicking the plus and at the purchase scan your phone and it’ll automatically lower the total price.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love having coupons for Target easily accessible and at the ready for when I check out. It's super easy to scan items you're purchasing and search for a coupon, as well as browse their list of available coupons before going to the store. It's almost guaranteed to have a coupon for just about every Target brand item, I just wish there were more frequent sales or coupons on non-Target brand items. If you use this in conjunction with their Red Card you're bound to save money with every visit.
Michelle M.
I just downloaded this app, Is it any good? Does it work?
veronica m.
How much do you guys safe using this app
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
How much have you saved so far using the app?
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
What's the best deal you've gotten with this app?
Kasie B.
Springfield, VA
Why when I use cartwheel- nothing I ever buy is on the app?! How often do items change on there or how do I look for sales?