Cartwheel by Target

by Target

#2 in Apps

Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Select from hundreds of discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off, and add them to your personalized Cartwheel barcode. Then save on your next Target run by scanning your barcode at checkout in store. Use the discounts as many times as you like before they expire. You can even stack Cartwheel on top of your Target REDcard discount and other coupons! Just sign in with email or using your Facebook profile and instantly start sharing in great savings with your friends! Invite friends to join, or share deals with them, and you'll save even more. It's that easy!

What is everyone’s favorite thing about the Target App?
How often do the sales update?
How well do you believe this works [user:baum_diggitty]
Start your review of Cartwheel by Target!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This app helps when you're trying to save money and the best part about it is that you can combine these offers with manufacturer coupons, target coupons, AND!” in reviews
“I love it and down the line I have safe so much already, I just wish I can have a gift card to pay with every time I go to target lol!” in reviews
“An I have saved so much money doing so that I cannot allow someone to go to target without me trying to save them money via my cartwheel app.” in reviews
“you receive great deals on your phone and can ue the cartwheel deals on top of store coupons and in store sales. ” in reviews
“It's very easy to use and I find myself cartwheeling all the time in target to get the best possible deal!” in reviews
Palm Desert, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The Cartwheel by Target program has just recently taken off, in my opinion. Prior to their newest app release, their Cartwheel program was limited to just being able to be viewed from within the Target app itself and didn’t really have all the prominent of a place in it. Now, Target has done us the courtesy of revamping their Cartwheel program and making better than ever. Not only are things loud and clear when using it, they added a new feature where you accumulate savings from using the app and then are able to apply those savings to future purchases. It’s what Walmart’s Savings Card program used to do but took away from the people. Thank you Target for recognizing your customers and giving us a way to get a little back.
Cartwheel by Target uploaded by Lyza B.
Love love 💕 love Targets cartwheel it’s so easy to use. My 5 yrs daughter helps and thinks it's a fun game as she scans and places items in my cart. What I also like about it is when I need a price check I just scan the SKU number from my phone and we have a price! I don’t have to waste time looking for a price checker. Then when we check out they just scan my phone and all my saving are all on one spot. I also, love that if you use cartwheel and you need to return an item but no longer gave a receipt. Yup you guessed it you can retrieve your purchases from your cartwheel and get the full value of the item you purchased so convenient 👍👍
Once I started using this program I realized that I was missing out on so much! Amazing savings and coupons constantly updated and when you use the app or checkout with your account , your purchases are recorded & then you receive personal offers tailored to your likes! I was already a fan of Target prior but this definitely solidified me as a customer. My only qualm about the app is that you have to individually select each offer to read more if the offer is for in store purchases online or both—-if there was a way to sort these offers out that would make shopping a lot easier
New Market, VA
Couponing for the 21st century. I love that I can browse and save deals to have at my fingertips when actually shopping! This app makes shopping a breeze! I love how simple returns are and use the scanner feature all the time, especially when returning duplicates and things we didn’t need for our baby registry. I recently started to use target pick up and I couldn’t believe how simple it was through the app. It was ready within 4 hours and I just clicked a button to let them know when I was on my way and when I arrived! So easy!!
South Berwick
After working at target for a few months and actually getting to learn about the app and what the benefits are to it, it is now a go to app for me since I shop at target frequently. How the app works is when you sign up with the app through email you then are able to see all the current deals going on in the store and online. And every time you enter your email in store you get a 1% earnings back almost like a rewards thing. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to shop at target and is looking to save a few bucks!
Madeira Beach
Cartwheel offers deals on less commonly purchased items and it’s a bit of an inconvenience to scan the barcode of each and every item only to learn many items have no deal attached to them whatsoever. I don’t know; part of me thinks that committed, coupon clipping shoppers would be excited to have this tool for use. Another part of me who is an every day shopper and typically purchases a lot in one shopping trip in order to reduce the number of trips to stores, finds the app to be a rather annoying time thief.
La Vergne, TN
Cartwheel by Target is a free service offered by Target that allows customers to find coupons and/or discounts for items they purchase. You can access Cartwheel by Target through the Target app. Browse through the list of coupons available or scan the barcodes of items as you shop to see if there is a coupon available. Super easy to use and a great way to save a few coins.
Wichita, KS
I like using the app when there is a discount that is going on and I save money. One thing that annoys me is when I go into target in Wichita, KS and I lose service. Doesn’t matter which location. Every time I go my phone doesn’t work. So I have to screen shot the sale before hand. Sometimes the employees are able to pull the sale up on their work phones. Everyone I know has this issue that lives in Wichita, KS. Regardless target is my favorite store to shop and I still love everything there.
Bridgeport, CT
As we all know, target tells you what you need. I will not go in to target without checking every single deal on cartwheel just in case. Plus, there is a scanner on the app so you can scan prices in store to see if there are any coupons (which will automatically save to your wallet) and/or tell you what the product costs online. Target staff will always price match with their website, so I scan everything just to make sure. It’s my favorite. Also it’s called target circle now!!
Apex, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
This is such a fabulous app. I missed so much the app that I used to used while I shopped at target. They got rid of it and they was so upset. This is just as good or at least almost as good! I’m not sure if you earn quite as much but the earning is a straight 1% (3% if you have their credit card) not just rewards like free movies. Sometimes I do forget to use it and I completely kick myself but on the whole it’s a great app. I urge you, if you shop at target download the app!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...