BY CARTIER

A woody fragrance that dares to risk an excess of aromatics with the freshness of basil, an enveloping sensuality with the amber notes of clary sage, underlined by the elegance of cedar wood.

Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
This was given to my husband as a gift and it didn't suit him but I can see an older business man wearing it. I think of Antonio Banderas when I smell it.
mariangel a.
Tengo un amigo que la usa y le encanta y su olor es muy rico. Lo recomiendo. Muy buena
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
A Classic!! One of My husband perfume! He is allergic to a lot of products but this is perfect for him! Classic is Classic (not a senior stuff) but my nephew (21 old) begin to use it and is good for him, too!! Higly Recommend for a Very selective men and with classic tastes : they know what they want!!
Kayleigh W.
Diagonal, IA
Not the best Cartier fragrance out there and like all Cartier, it can be pricey but it's still a great scent
Brenda W.
Edgemont, SD
I purchased this one for my husband after reading very little about it, and thought maybe it would be different for my husband and not the same thing everyone else wears. Boy am I glad I bought it! It is so sexy and alluring. It is very smoky and woodsy. This cologne is stylishly crafted with top notes of basil, verbena, juniper berries and lavender. Middle notes of rosemary, nutmeg, vetiver and geranium are effortless mixed with the base notes of patchouli, castoreum, vanilla and sandalwood to create a incredibly masculine aroma. I can really smell the vanilla in this but is is like a smoky bourbon.
Donna L.
Winton, CA
This is an expensive product. My husband loves it and Will buy more of it. So go get one.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
My husband loves this stuff. he uses it once inn a while though , cause it wants it to last for a while, since t's no that cheap.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Such a great and wonderful aroma that comes from this men's fragrance. It has such a nice scent and is pricey.
Romina L.
México
A mi papa le gusta y si su aroma es agradable y si perdura, si lo volvería a comprar.
Aerie N.
My absolute favorite scent for a man! Very woody and sensual. Always gives me butterflies in my stomach when I get a whiff of this magic ❤
Victoria F.