Brenda W.
Edgemont, SD
I purchased this one for my husband after reading very little about it, and thought maybe it would be different for my husband and not the same thing everyone else wears. Boy am I glad I bought it! It is so sexy and alluring. It is very smoky and woodsy. This cologne is stylishly crafted with top notes of basil, verbena, juniper berries and lavender. Middle notes of rosemary, nutmeg, vetiver and geranium are effortless mixed with the base notes of patchouli, castoreum, vanilla and sandalwood to create a incredibly masculine aroma. I can really smell the vanilla in this but is is like a smoky bourbon.