BY CARTIER ROADSTER SPORT

Design House: Cartier Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Vetiver, Labdanum, Bergamot, Vanilla, Cashmere Wood, Patchouli Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Eduardito M.
Denver
I have to say I have only used this one a couple of times. But I like the smooth smell taste that it has. I am always attracted to neat looking bottles and weird "unusual" containers. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it.
i would probably buy another one and totally recommend it.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
Yes!this is a goto for me love the smell its gteat my dad and uncle use this so I highly recommend this if you like me and love wearnig different scents.
Marissa C.
Really nice smell and an overall nice brand. Surprisingly the price is pretty reasonable! More affordable than you might guess for a brand name like this
LaTosha D.
This stuff smells amazing! Not too strong. Not sweet at all. Very masculine! Very nice for office and everyday wear.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is a great brand. Not usually cheap but you get what you pay for plus i really like the container it comes in
Evangelina P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Definitely worth every penny I love the way this cologne smells it's a definite steeple in your cologne game
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
This is one of my favorites. I love to smell this on my man. Perfect gift. It's a must have.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Not the best smelling but isn't horrible either. My fiancée likes to wear it on occasion
Jess W.
Not a fan if this . the fragrance is not my particular choice. Do not recommend
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
One of my favs love it can smell this often on a guy its smell so good !!!!
Lorna R.
Does this smell good and worth the cost?
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
Is this scent super musty? I'm sensitive to my husband's cologne.
Andrea T.