BY CARTIER

Hit the road at top speed when you wear this Roadster Sport eau de toilette spray, a racy scent for men released in 2009. This Cartier fragrance is as captivating as it is daring, with its turbulent compilation of adventurous notes. A collision of African orange flower and bergamot on the open takes your mood into the fast lane before descending to a middle of rosemary and sage to kick your senses into overdrive. Guaiac wood on the dry down ensures an undeniably masculine finish.

Base Notes:

Bergamot, Gaiac Wood, Sage, Orange Blossom, Patchouli, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Mandarin

Eduardito M.
Denver
I have to say I have only used this one a couple of times. But I like the smooth smell taste that it has. I am always attracted to neat looking bottles and weird "unusual" containers. It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it.
i would probably buy another one and totally recommend it.
Matt T.
My younger brother uses this and it smells amazing on him. I literally can smell home with this cologne on from afar. its not too strong and not too soft. have the perfect touch of masculinity with the approach of classiness
Marissa C.
Really nice smell and an overall nice brand. Surprisingly the price is pretty reasonable! More affordable than you might guess for a brand name like this
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
Yes!this is a goto for me love the smell its gteat my dad and uncle use this so I highly recommend this if you like me and love wearnig different scents.
LaTosha D.
This stuff smells amazing! Not too strong. Not sweet at all. Very masculine! Very nice for office and everyday wear.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This is a great brand. Not usually cheap but you get what you pay for plus i really like the container it comes in
Evangelina P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Definitely worth every penny I love the way this cologne smells it's a definite steeple in your cologne game
Arista R.
Doral, FL
Bought this as a gift and definitely wont regret it! my friend LOVED IT, the scent is sooo lovely and musky
Ali D.
This has a nice packaging, and a nice soft scent. Its not too pricey for an upscale cologne, either.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I bought this as a gift and glad I did the smell is so addicting! And it lingers for hours in love
Lorna R.
Does this smell good and worth the cost?
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Is this scent super musty? I'm sensitive to my husband's cologne.
Andrea T.