Cartier La Panthere Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Natalisse I.

BY CARTIER

Mysterious, elegant, and graceful, the panther is the inspiration for Cartier's new fragrance. This unique feline-floral was created by Mathilde Laurent, Cartier's in-house perfumer. For the floral side, she chose to explore the majestic, radiant gardenia for a sensual and delicate femininity. For the feline side, she chose a velvety mellow musk-like the panther's fur that one cannot resist stroking-to evoke the captivating and effortlessly seductive woman. The elegant glass bottle is the first to be carved from the inside, revealing the features of the seductive panther as they are outlined by the delicate pink of the juice. see more...

Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this scent! It is a floral. It is perfect for fall and winter. You only need once spray and it lasts all day long. It is perfect for the office. It gives a confident vibe and does not give me a headache which is great! The bottle is study, elegant and I love the panther! An elegant floral!
Spring Valley, CA
I recently got a sample of this from Bloomingdales and I fell in love with it. It's super seductive and rich. You'll feel like a queen or Beyoncé or something when you're wearing this. The bottle is gorgeous and it's super high quality. Will be purchasing a full sized version for sure.
jordana f.
jordana f.
San Francisco, CA
Love it love it love it. This is by far one of the best perfume I have ever had, the bottle is so pretty and easy to hold , also the face of the bottle has Panthere look. The fragrance is so fresh and has a lovely floral, berry type of fruit sweet note to it too. I would definitely buy it again.
Akila  N.
Akila N.
Madison, WI
I love love love this perfume. My husband got it as a gift for me for our 5th anniversary this year. A great deep strong scent fit for the night outings!!
Its smells so good and really love it.never had something like this.I really recommend it.
👑Houda👑 n.
👑Houda👑 n.
algiers
I wear this as my signature perfume, everyone knows that it's me when I walk into a room and never fails to attract compliments. I have on several occasions caught people smelling my hair,once caught they sheepishly explain themselves by saying " I'm sorry but I couldn't resist smelling , Please what is the name of the perfume" it really suits my style of dress and is the essence of me, love this one above Coco Chanel even which was my favourite until Cartier La Panthere.
oumaima j.
oumaima j.
i love this perfum !it smells amazing it's not very sweet or soft it's a little bit edgy with a hint of wood but the combinaition is trully wonderful  perfect for the winter time but I actually can't stop using it eventhough it's spring . I only got the sample size of it and I can't wait to have to normal size
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This fragrance smells divine ! It is a floral light perfume. It last all day without having to continue spraying throughout it m. My boyfriend loves when I wear this specific one and I would absolutely recommend to you ladies to go ahead and purchase it
Giselle A.
Giselle A.
Natal - Rua Romualdo Galvao 2235 BL F Ap 302
Meu perfume predileto, amoooo de paixão, cheiro super agradável de riqueza, sabe aquela sensação de "Eu sou linda e cheirosa!".  Tem o poder mágico de elevar a alto estima =), tem um mix de sensualidade, elegância e riqueza. É o meu favorito!!!
Ella L.
Ella L.
How long does this last? Does it smell good?
Spring Valley, CA