Cartier La Panthere Body Lotion, 6.7 oz

by Cartier

Cartier La Panthere Body Lotion, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Start your review of Cartier La Panthere Body Lotion, 6.7 oz!
Slidell, LA
I love this scent. It has just enough floral top notes to make it feminine and a rich oriental bottom note that lasts all day. This is definitely a mature scent for women.
New Castle, DE
Cartier La Panthere Body Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by maia M.
i love cartier 🧡 soo amazing 💛💛 i like , realy like 💛💛 my body always good It is fragrant
Wilmington, DE
Cartier La Panthere Body Lotion, 6.7 oz uploaded by Gvẵncẵ G.
very good and sexy smell 🙏💫✨ i can say they this is my favorite lotion 👏🎉 i used it every day in summer 🎉✨✨ i want say many things about this product ♥️♥️ this is my favorite lotion, love this one 💫🙏✨ 💫 you can try and say your recommendation 🎉💫
London, London
i LOVE this! bought the perfume version first, absolutely loved it, and then decided that i want my entire body to smell like this! it lasts you a while so is good value for money and the scent is just strong enough that it gives you a beautiful waft whenever you move. highly recommend this - maybe even try it before getting the perfume to test how much you like it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...