Cartier Eau de Cartier Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml uploaded by Fatima G.

BY CARTIER

A citrus aromatic fragrance for both men and women this was a limited edition fragrance from Cartier. Fresh scents of amber patchouli lavender musk yuzu violet leaf cedar and bergamot meet. Product Specification Type - EDT Spray Gender - Unisex. Item Weight - 3.3 oz. Direction For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body s pulse points. These include the wrist behind the ear crease of your arm and knee and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently got a sample product of the Cartier Eau de Toilette spray in my September Birchbox. I love the smell of it! It's got a floral and fresh smell to it.  I normally go for the woodsy perfume just because I feel like the floral kinds can be too overpowering and sweet in some ways. But this gives a hint of floral that's not too much and I love the subtle hint of lavender that you can smell. It lasts a fairly long time I put it on at about 9:00 in the morning and I could still smell a very faint hint of it at 3:00 pm.
Aerie N.
Recently received a sample of this fragrance in my Birchbox and instantly fell in love! It's long lasting floral scent was beautifully light and not overpowering at all! Will definitely be making this purchase soon!
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love Cartier perfume! It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
This perfume smells great. I love the subtle floral smell, and I think it lasts a good time on the skin as well.
Andrea Z.
HANNON, ON
Eau de Cartier is probably my favorite perfume ever. Not only does the scent last for hours, it is also beautifully fragrant. Whenever I wear this perfume, I get at least two compliments at work!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? How long does the scent last? Is this in your top 5 fragrances? Can someone let me sample it?