Cartier Eau De Cartier Eau De Toilette uploaded by bayan H.Cartier Eau De Cartier Eau De Toilette uploaded by LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.

BY CARTIER

The purity of floral freshness around a violet, warmed by a wood-amber accord.

Review (1)
Aerie N.
Recently received a sample of this fragrance in my Birchbox and instantly fell in love! It's long lasting floral scent was beautifully light and not overpowering at all! Will definitely be making this purchase soon!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently got a sample product of the Cartier Eau de Toilette spray in my September Birchbox. I love the smell of it! It's got a floral and fresh smell to it.  I normally go for the woodsy perfume just because I feel like the floral kinds can be too overpowering and sweet in some ways. But this gives a hint of floral that's not too much and I love the subtle hint of lavender that you can smell. It lasts a fairly long time I put it on at about 9:00 in the morning and I could still smell a very faint hint of it at 3:00 pm.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
My husband loves this scent on me and surprisingly it's not so expensive that an average woman can't afford it. I love the lavender and musk notes that linger. I love musk in anything almost, but added to calming lavender and it makes an intriguing mix. I'm glad I had gotten a sample and ended up finding it affordable. It's in my regular rotation.
Jenniffer J.
I have been using this fragrance since i was a teenager and let me tell you that is great! The only problem is that if you want to wear it during the day it might be a scent too strong. So wear at night
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
My friend loves this

I brought this as a gift for my friend because she raved about it after smelling it in store. I like the scent too. It's not too heavy and it lasts long especially when you layer. It's a good scent to wear to the office or out to dinner.
Carolina Z.
I love this perfume! its smell is delicious, not over the top, and lasts all day, I love to apply it to the hair and comb my hair smells so delicious!
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love Cartier perfume! It always has a nice calming floral scent to it and the carrying case decorations are cute too!
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
This perfume smells great. I love the subtle floral smell, and I think it lasts a good time on the skin as well.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Smells amazing! Masculine & sexy. A great gift for any man! I just wish it weren't so pricey.
bayan H.
Sharjah, UAE
I recently got this perfume as a gift and personally i love it . I like it's floral delicate sweet scent . Besides it lasts long when you spray it on your skin .
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it smell? How long does the scent last? Is this in your top 5 fragrances? Can someone let me sample it?

Amazon