Cartier Declaration D'un Soir Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Whitney D.

BY CARTIER

DECLARATION D'UN SOIR by Cartier for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Cartier in 2012, DECLARATION D'UN SOIR by Cartier possesses a blend of Pepper, Cumin, Rose, And Sandalwood see more...

Whitney D.
Aurora, CO
I originally got this as a sample from Sephora. I didn't know it was a men's cologne, but I LOVE the scent. I found it was a men's cologne after I looked it up online. It is genuinely the only perfume I've ever run out of. I purchased the small bottle three years back, and I just now bought the 3.3 oz because I love it so much. It's spicy and woody but not overly male. It lasts most of the day, and is subtle and not overpowering. You only need a mist or two to get a good scent, so even though it's very expensive I feel like it's worth the money. Would recommend a million times!
Janet V.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my husband's favorite cologne. He finishes it up fast I always have to keep buying more but it's worth it. :)
Amanda C.
Great cologne. Not musky or old man like. Very fresh and new. Amazing scent
Fairouza B.
Oran 3100
Déclaration d'un soir est le seul parfum masculin qui ma semblé être une évidence en cet rentré  parfumerie Il est la raison qui nous fait entrer dans les supermarchés de la parfumerie. Il est la surprise à laquelle on ne croit plus. C’est pour faire ce genre de rencontre(s) que l’on enchaîne les touches à sentir, tels des speed datings frénétiques et compulsifs d’after works, un peu désespérés, certains jeudis soir.A ceux qui ne pouvaient concevoir l’idée de porterAromatics Elixir (mais, dans ce uvaien

Kohl's