Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz uploaded by Courtney P.Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz uploaded by lyren G.

BY CARTIER

Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Courtney K.
This edition of Baiser Volé is a gentle floral scent that's great for everyday wear. I generally don't go for floral scents, but this perfume is so soft that even I love it. The beautiful bottle has a flip top with magnetic closure. One spray will last all day long. Get this one before it's gone!
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
I received a sample in one of my magazines! Which made me want to purchase! It was however on the pricey side!! But I love the pink bottle ! Very girly ! And it smells so good!!! I definitely recommend to perfume lovers!
Courtney P.
Great quality and smell. Light and a bit floral, but not too much. Wears nicely in any season I think and worth the price. Bottle is classy like the brand which isn't a surprise.
Kay_Love C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a sample from Macy's and it is amazing but a little on the pricey for my liking . So I always go into Macy's when ever am shopping an ask for a sample
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
After receiving a sample of this, I had to buy it. As the description mentions, it's a light, lively, fruity floral scent, and on me, it lasts all day. It smells like roses and raspberries and is perfect for springtime and summer. All it takes is a few spritzes (3-4), so the bottle lasts and lasts. Highly recommended!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I LOVEEEEEE THIS! I am a person that owns way too many perfume samples and this one of the only ones I actually spent the ridiculous amount of money to buy the full size. It is such a nice rosey scent without being overbearing. Also it wears nicely throughout the day, doesn't turn gross in the heat.
Erika R.
I really lived this scent, this brand has become one of my favorites! Ive bought one for myself, my mother in law and sister!
LEAR28018 A.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this perfume. Such an elegant fragrance for a good price, recommend this to anyone looking for a new fragrance.
Ashley S.
Loved this perfume such a high quality perfume with a lovely scent its one of m my favorites !!
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
Rebekah G.
Hereford, TX
Can someone describe the scent?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is this scent???
Martha V.
Riachuelo Sergipe Brasil
O cheiro se parece com qual perfume conhecido? ? As notas de coração dessa fragrância? ?? Alguém sabe?