Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz uploaded by Courtney P.Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz uploaded by lyren G.

BY CARTIER

Cartier Baiser Vole Lys Rose Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Shakira R.
To be honest it’s one of the best perfumes in the market. The smell is floral and just amazing. I’m almost running out so I will be purchasing another very soon! I highly recommend it to those who lose floral smells.
Megan M.
I am very picky about rose scented fragrances but this one is so beautiful and romantic! It’s fresh and makes me feel more confident and sexy when I wear it. This one is perfect for all day and night wear and isn’t overpowering or heavy. One of the best parts is my boyfriend loves it too!
Courtney P.
Great quality and smell. Light and a bit floral, but not too much. Wears nicely in any season I think and worth the price. Bottle is classy like the brand which isn't a surprise.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
After receiving a sample of this, I had to buy it. As the description mentions, it's a light, lively, fruity floral scent, and on me, it lasts all day. It smells like roses and raspberries and is perfect for springtime and summer. All it takes is a few spritzes (3-4), so the bottle lasts and lasts. Highly recommended!
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I LOVEEEEEE THIS! I am a person that owns way too many perfume samples and this one of the only ones I actually spent the ridiculous amount of money to buy the full size. It is such a nice rosey scent without being overbearing. Also it wears nicely throughout the day, doesn't turn gross in the heat.
Courtney K.
This edition of Baiser Volé is a gentle floral scent that's great for everyday wear. I generally don't go for floral scents, but this perfume is so soft that even I love it. The beautiful bottle has a flip top with magnetic closure. One spray will last all day long. Get this one before it's gone!
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
I received a sample in one of my magazines! Which made me want to purchase! It was however on the pricey side!! But I love the pink bottle ! Very girly ! And it smells so good!!! I definitely recommend to perfume lovers!
Kay_Love C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a sample from Macy's and it is amazing but a little on the pricey for my liking . So I always go into Macy's when ever am shopping an ask for a sample
Erika R.
I really lived this scent, this brand has become one of my favorites! Ive bought one for myself, my mother in law and sister!
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this perfume. Such an elegant fragrance for a good price, recommend this to anyone looking for a new fragrance.
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
Smell good?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Can someone describe the scent?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is this scent???
Martha V.
Riachuelo Sergipe Brasil
O cheiro se parece com qual perfume conhecido? ? As notas de coração dessa fragrância? ?? Alguém sabe?