BY CARTIER

An exceptional Lily. The original expression of this majestic and mysterious flower reflects all its perfection for the first time: fresh, floral and powdery.Cartier Baiser Vole is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. Notes: Lily Petals, Green Lily Leaves. Style: Fresh. Floral. Powdery. see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great smelling perfume. It's kind of sweet smelling which is something I like in perfumes.
But remember a little goes a very long way! It is very strong. So just one spritz will do.
The bottle is very lovely. No complaints there.
It's a little pricey but similar product are just as pricy.
I will more than likely purchase this perfume again. I like having a large range of perfumes to choose from.
I would absolutely recommend this product!
Imani C.
Kankakee, IL
I love this scent so much. I only use it on special occasions. It's feminine, yet elegant and flirty at the same time. It reminds me of walking through a Parisian flower garden. For me, it lasts 4-6 hours. I just wish that it wasn't so expensive.
This is my favorite. It makes me smell like a lily. Very fresh and pure. Last really long time. Maybe the smell is more fit to a woman at 30s ( I'm still at the beginning of twenties lol) but I still love it and wear it all the time in winter.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
I love their perfumes they smell great. I definitely need to get myself another bottle since I'm almost running out lol.
Melissa H.
Marrero, LA
This is definitely my go-to scent! It's light but still makes a statement. I get compliments on it all the time!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my go-to scents. I am a fan of it! It's very pretty with floral scents!
Fadwa B.
Le meilleur parfum que j'ai essayé de toute ma vie
Un parfum floral citronné pour tous les saison
A porter jour et soir
Ahlam F.
Rabat
this is lovely and unique . original scent of white floral mixer with green notes very well done it's long lasting
Victoria F.