MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerCartier
10978421 DELICES EAU FRUITEE FOR WOMENby - EDT SPRAY

CARTIER 10978421 DELICES EAU FRUITEE FOR WOMENby CARTIER - EDT SPRAY

by Cartier

A fresh fruity fragrance that is playfully sweet and interestingly sexy, Rhubarb, mandarin and bergamot are uplifting and cool, Cherry blossom and jasmines feel cozy, Amber and sandalwood add the right hint of sexiness to the fruitiness and makes it even more spontaneous and happy, Great scent for warm summer days, Size: 3, 4 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CARTIER 10978421 DELICES EAU FRUITEE FOR WOMENby CARTIER - EDT SPRAY!
Sarah T.
Watertown, MA
1,251 reviews
This is beautiful fruity floral fragrance that has a bit of whimsy and perfect for an evening out during spring and summer and suitable in winter and autumn also bc it’s that versatile.
Fleurty L.
Slidell, LA
I love this happy, bright scent from Cartier like a bauble or candy in my perfume collection. Long-lasting, like all of their perfumes. I love collecting all of their perfumes, each one is special. Classic perfumes from a classic jeweler.
Maria M.
Tucson
One of my fragrances! Definitely will buy this again. It doesn't take a lot to go along way! Very haunting.
Flor D.
España
Diese kolonie hat einen geruch reich und sehr ansprechend und mit sehr wening menge ost ausrwichend
Abigail N.
Brampton, ON
I love this perfume, and works effectively and great! Smells beautifully and I would recommend

Looking for your answer?